Verifiedshadeaustralia.com.au

96% · 2108 · 4%

Peter G.
Peter G.Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great Cantilever umbrella at a fantastic price

I love everything about this umbrella. The build quality...cast iron mounting...light but strong aluminium post and struts...quality fabric great colour and great shade Show details ·  1
Hels
HelsIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Great product and excellent service

Our order was processed on the spot
The umbrella looks spectacular on our patio
Very happy with the whole experience Show details ·  1
Olivia
Olivia

Exactly what I wanted

Exactly as described, no issues with shipping, prompt customer service. Very very pleased, would buy again :) Show reply
RMR
RMR

Outdoor umbrella and base

Great service and quick delivery. Shade Australia were wonderful to deal with and were prompt in responding to queries. Show details ·  1
Teresa Frank
Teresa FrankNortheast, VIC2 posts

Base on wheels is a clever design idea

I selected the Excaliber 600mm Sunranger base on lockable castor wheels. I considered the design to be very clever because the wheels made it possible to move the umbrella around, following the sun's path. There was an umbrella stability problem to begin with because I ordered just the base without an additional weight plate. After the weight plate was subsequently sent and fitted, the stability of the attached umbrella vastly improved, and I can still wheel it around. I really like the innovative design of this base. Show details ·  1
mark m.
mark m.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent customer service from staff member

In looking around for a replacement Cantilever Umbrella, I came across Shade Australia.
Adi answered the phone call and gave great accurate advise, followed up as he promised and went above and beyond in customer service to me.
The product is on the way, I will update this review when I receive my new Umbrella.
Thank you Adi. Show reply
Michelle f
Michelle f4 posts

Excellent product and excellent service

The canterlever umbrella cover is great quality
The website was very easy to follow and sizing accurate
Delivery times very quick Show details ·  1
Stephen Daymond
Stephen DaymondSydney, NSW2 posts

Fabulous market umbrella

Umbrella was promptly delivered, well-constructed and attractive. The cover was too large and exchanged with no fuss. Show details ·  1
dad
dadSydney, NSW2 posts

Best ever

Ordered. Came next day. Fitted base. Installed umbrella easy.
So good. Show reply
JoBloggs
JoBloggs

Helpful, personable service

I received my sunbrella a couple of weeks after ordering - very good delivery time in light of usual holiday delivery delays. Everything has been as advertised / expected so far and very happy with the product and the service of the team at Shade Australia! Show reply
Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

Wouldn't order online from them again!!

Customer service lacking for online order. Delivery was incorrect. No responsibility or care provided. When correct item received, umbrella is dirty with dust markings and air vent piece of material not in a good state. Probably received ex floor stock or an umbrella used for staff bbq's. Such an unpleasant experience, not bothering to request a return of this used item as it's not worth the stress. Overall quality is good, just go in store rather than buy online. Show details
Shade Australia   DM
Mark
Mark

Needed a new cover for our 10 year old umbrella. Shade was helpful in sourcing a new cover, quick responses and service! Show details ·  1
lysterfield
lysterfieldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

New Shade for Christmas

The shade was delivered so quickly and looks great for Christmas Show details ·  1
Leisa
LeisaTurner 2612, ACT4 posts

Always replies to queries and quick responses
quality products that last Show details ·  1
h g-r
h g-r

Great garden umbrella

Perfect size umbrella to go over a 6-seater garden setting. Great to have choice of colours - the grey is lovely. Good quality and easy to put together. Really good customer service and fast delivery. Show details ·  1
RD
RDNsw, 235241 posts

Poor Quality and Overpriced

Bought four umbrellas. Only one was unusable. One came already broken and two small folding umbrellas were very poor quality. Had to try five times to put them up as they wouldn’t latch. Kmart ones are better. Warning they have a returns policy where they will take 20% of value of umbrellas if you return (due to being faulty/poor quality) if THEY don’t deem them faulty. Which of course they won’t, as it’s money in their pocket. Will not purchase from them again. Show details
Shade Australia   DM

Tracey
TraceyCentral Queensland, QLD

Great range of products and fantastic staff!

I found exactly what I was looking for in my price range, the site was easy to navigate and I took advantage of the ‘Chat’ on the website and the responses were immediate. The staff have gone above and beyond, I’m so impressed! Show details ·  1
MIKE
MIKE

a very happy camper

very happy with prompt service and they have a good range of products Show reply
Mr Neil OConnor
Mr Neil OConnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Cafe style Umbrella is perfect very happy Thank You

Very Satisfied with the style of the Umbrella with colour Show details ·  1
Kitty
Kitty

Very Helpful Service

Our phone call to Shade Australia proved a winner. The staff were extremely polite and knowledgeable. They were able to steer us to the correct sizing to suit our needs.
Great service Show details ·  1
Phil S.
Phil S.Sydney, NSW

Highly rated - buy with confidence!

Thank you all at Shade Australia, item was just as described. Previous online purchases have left us disappointed, visiting in person and meeting your friendly team gave me confidence to recommend you to anyone wanting a shade. Show details ·  1
Sonia
SoniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Helpful service for Interstate Customer

From my fist phone call, to my second, to my third and then my last.... it was helpful and informative. Helped with my on line order problem by assisting on the phone Great service and we are one happy customer with good pricing and prompt delivery for SA Customer. Show details ·  1
Sandra
Sandra

Highly recommended!

Thanks to Shade Australia for assistance in purchasing our Shelta umbrella and granite base. Good quality products, excellent service and prompt delivery. Looks great on the pool deck!
PS. The staff deserve a bonus :) Show details ·  1
Steven
Steven2 posts

I was pleased that they still take small orders

I contacted them by phone and spoke to Michael. He was more than helpful and product knowledge was amazing. He walked through various options and he gave me the solution. I was very impressed and will never deal with any one else. Show details ·  1
Caren
CarenSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

I urgently required a supply of umbrellas for an event and Adi was just amazing. Very helpful, patient and an asset to the company. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Show reply
Kris
KrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Highly Recommend

Easy to deal with, knowledgeable personnel. Great that they still do phone orders since I'm dubious of anything on-line. I thought the courier company's estimated delivery time was overly optimistic so wasn't surprised when they were delayed by a couple of days (no fault of Shade Australia) but still within a week from NSW to SA. Highly recommend if you need bulk shade cloth. Show details ·  1

Chita
Chita

Prompt and efficient handling of order

I ordered shade cloth to be shipped to an island town in the Philippines. Information on the product was very good and payment method very efficient. Goods arrives as promised. Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve

Great Product Great Service

Went to their showroom, Adi was great showed me the products and answered all my queries. Pleasant experience and very happy with the product, service and delivery which was next day. I thoroughly recommend Shade Australia if you are looking to buy umbrellas. Show details ·  1
Jenny G.
Jenny G.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Great quality

Very happy with product,service and quick delivery to Central West NSW Show details ·  1
Dee
DeeSouth Australia2 posts

Return customer

Shade Australia is the best place to order shade cloth and all from, they are always most reliable with the best quality, choices and prices. Staff are most helpful and delivery prompt and reliable. Thank you for A+++service. Highly recommended. Show reply
Vesna
VesnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC16 posts

The right size

It is a perfect size for one person, diameter 120cm
With the second layer of SPF fabric it is suitable for our summer.
Easy to take to the beach on the public transport as it takes little space and is in a tight protective carry-on.
No need to drag a huge beach umbrella, just take this one. Show details ·  1
Janine M.
Janine M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very happy customers

My second review in a fairly short time, but very impressed with the service on our second order. Communication and fast service are exceptional. We are a Brumby Sanctuary and depend on volunteers and donations. Shade Australia have been a wonderful help to us and we are extremely grateful. Show details ·  1
Julie
Julie

Shipped to SA

Great service, product shipped to South Aus with no problems. Very helpful staff, good follow up and good prices. The emails from Leah are always very friendly. Show details ·  1
Peter
Peter

Perfect product and exceptional customer service and care

I am very pleased to recommend Shade Australia: for their quality Queenslander umbrella; ease of ordering; excellent customer care and service; care and advise re delivery; patience and availability re my phone calla; sound and professional advise re installation; and most of all no enquiry was a trouble. Show details ·  1
Garth
Garth

super efficient team!

Went above and beyond to help me as quickly as they could, wish more companies were like this! huge shout out to the online team Show reply
Ken Sullivan
Ken SullivanCentral, SA7 posts

Good Looking and Very Solid Shadecloth

Very impressed with the quality of the Shadecloth. It has a 90% UV Rating, which will be perfect to block out the amount of sun that streams into my loungeroom each morning. Very happy also with the delivery time and the comms from Shade Aus to complete the transaction. Show details ·  1

Margaret
MargaretPilbara, WA

Where I live this shade products are perfect for our weather conditions. Thank you

I could get on Web and found the right colour and price and service was fantastic with the new way off ordering. Show details ·  1
Umbrella
Umbrella2 posts

Umbrella cover

I found your website for friend who ordered 2 umbrella covers, I then got one myself - great and very prompt delivery Show reply
Daniel corbett
Daniel corbettCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Super fast service and delivery interstate was no issue

Great service and friendly. Delivery was a couple of days from door to door. Weed Matt is as advertised and great service Show details ·  1
Pam
PamQueensland

professional service-you don't see that anymore

Have purchased a few times and the umbrellas have been interesting colours, themes etc., always good service from the staff whether in administration or sales. I will continue to shop with Shade Australia, their umbrellas are great for presents and Shade will send them directly to other peoples home. GOOD SERVICE Show details ·  1