Shannons Bike Insurance

Shannons Bike Insurance

2.8

jasonw1000

jasonw1000Brisbane

Some stressful moments but generally fine.

My Ducati 748 was stolen from my garage and upon contacting Shannons got the insurance claim underway. There was hoop jumping I had to go through (including providing a photo of the bike) and at times I wondered if they where looking for an excuse not to pay. (isnt that normal for insurance companies). They were friendly enough on the phone and no one was particularly rude but after 4 weeks of not hearing anything I called and was told my claim had been approved and the cheque arrived in the mail shortly after. Overall things worked out fine but I constantly felt I I had the proverbial sword of Damocles hanging above my head.

ipleb

ipleb

Good

far beyond the competitors on price (everything else (???)). don't go near swann for bike insurance, if you don't meet the requirements for these guys, go western QBE.
    great for bike insurance. they don't insure risks, so prices usually better
    none yet...haven't had need to test them.

See all Shannons Bike Insurance reviews

Kesa

Kesaasked

Hi I have eight yamaha dt1 motor cycles that I have restored I keep them in a locked Cabin. I think they would be worth $50 thousand . What would be the cost of insurance for fire and theft for them. Tony Wood. THANKS.

Leon

Leonasked

I got knocked of my bike the other guys fault i bought the bike for 14grand brand new then spent 11grand making it sexy triumph dealler i bought the bike of did the work any way the suncorp assessor jeff rudest prick ive ever talked too sounds like the same one as above is trying to palm me of with what he says they are worth 10 grand its only five years old 5000 ks and cost me 10 grand agian to make it look like mine the bike shop has given him a quote of 17 grand hes doing my head in what are my rights?

Get an answer from our members and Shannons representatives