Shannons Bike Insurance

2.8

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (0)
Thomas B.

Thomas B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Claim and Value

I recently had a motorbike accident, I was completely at fault. The claims team were excellent, they organised everything without me having to micromanage every step of the way, the Shannons team were calling me to follow up on everything and were very transparent. The choice of repairer was very professional, I ended up opting for a payout rather than having the bike repaired as the repairs were about as much as the bike value, and I was looking to upgrade in the near future.
I have 5 motorbikes, most of them classics and ridden seldomly. I switched over from another insurer and saved about $600 on my multi-bike discount.

Zeeman

ZeemanSydney, NSW

Exceptional

Shannons were genuinely a pleasure to deal with with my recent claim. They were proactive, called me without me ever having to initiate contact (after I submitted the claim). There was absolutely no crap with any aspect of the claim - ie bike, riding gear and personal effects. Their higher premium was well worth it when it counted. I wanted to share my experience to counter the negative reviews as mine was a very professional experience with them.

Good to deal with. Can't fault them.

I hit a giant Roo on my lovely original 70's Harley. I didn't come off but he knocked it around pretty badly & it was unrideable from the scene.
Shannons were good from day 1, right through to the completion of repairs which were of considerable cost.
I can't fault them.

Insurance claim madeYes
Motorcycle Insurance

Find out how Shannons Bike Insurance compares to other Motorcycle Insurance

MATT

MATT

Unbelievable service, commitment and results.

Insurance claim madeYes
Tony

Tonycastle hill

Bike repair good experience

Crashed 883 sportster on old pacific hwy

They were great with everything
repaired bike with accessories and replaced riding gear
only delay was with parts arriving from the states
The people were very helpful

I think sometimes it can be a bit of a lottery as to which claims officer you get

I had a very good experience with shannons when it came time to claim.

Graham Smart

Graham SmartBrisbane

Better service than I could have ever expected of any motorcycle insurer.

See all Shannons Bike Insurance reviews

Kesa

Kesaasked

Hi I have eight yamaha dt1 motor cycles that I have restored I keep them in a locked Cabin. I think they would be worth $50 thousand . What would be the cost of insurance for fire and theft for them. Tony Wood. THANKS.

Leon

Leonasked

I got knocked of my bike the other guys fault i bought the bike for 14grand brand new then spent 11grand making it sexy triumph dealler i bought the bike of did the work any way the suncorp assessor jeff rudest prick ive ever talked too sounds like the same one as above is trying to palm me of with what he says they are worth 10 grand its only five years old 5000 ks and cost me 10 grand agian to make it look like mine the bike shop has given him a quote of 17 grand hes doing my head in what are my rights?

Get an answer from our members and Shannons representatives