Shark
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shark

3.8
Catherine
CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't buy these products if you value your hard earned money

Had my Shark upright corded vac for about 24 months. Good for that period, then the head wouldn't say on the rod. Just fell off everytime I tried to vacuum.
The upshot of this was my discovery that you CANNOT GET PARTS in Australia for these Shark vacuum cleaners. Company attitude...once the machine no longer operates properly, you have to toss it and get another one. Inbuilt obsolescence at it best.
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

Fluff and fur all blocked up

Yes unfortunately these are the same as others in that fur and fluff will block up at the head where the tube starts .
Surely a flexible pipe in that area or even a curved pipe may overcome this problem. I have to clear the head every five minutes when vacuuming carpet

Sherrill
Sherrill

Their vacuum cleaners and steam mops are the best

I've had a shark vacuum and steam mop for years so naturally when they finally gave up like all things do I went straight back to Shark Australia and I wasn't disappointed at all with their products and service.

Thea K
Thea KMudgee nsw

Shark rotator true pet

I bought this vacuum dissatisfied with the opposition Dyson, I have a malamute (very hairy dog) the Dyson wasn't picking up the hair from the carpet. The shark is amazing it gets all the hair from the carpet and upholstery I love it I loce the light it makes me it easy to see if it is collecting all the dirt! 5 stars

Appliance Brands