Shark Rotator Lift Away NV600

Shark Rotator Lift Away NV600

MPNs: NV600, NV600ANZ and NV600ANZMN
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shark

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (1)
Bernie22
Bernie22Perth, WA

Great vacuum cleaner

This Shark vacuum cleaner does a great job all round. The suction is great and the easy use of the extension wand is a useful tool to get into those hard to reach areas . Not too heavy at all . I would receive this vacuum without hesitation

Purchased in July 2021.

Noise Level
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Vee
VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great suction but limited lift away use

After having previously sworn I'd never get anything other than a Dyson, this one knocks my old Dyson out of the park when it comes to suction - it literally pulls me along on the carpet, it sucks so well. It's easy to maneuvre and use. The only down-side and for me it's a biggy, is that for this particular model, the lift away function can only be used with the hard floor tool, so if under your beds are carpeted and you're wanting to vacuum under them too, well, you can't. Unless you want to use the hard floor tool on the carpet under the bed, which is less than ideal. This wasn't obvious to me until the vacuum arrived and I went to use it. I understand that for newer lift away models, this has apparently been rectified.

Purchased in September 2020 for $299.00.

Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Joy
Joy

Good on carpet

I bought this vacuum only this month after reading great reviews on it. I quite like it and the suction is very strong on carpet, however - I would like the suction to be stronger on hard floors though (I've got a dyson handstick for my floor boards so this isn't so much a problem for me). Other than that I think this vacuum is easy to use, easy to assemble, easy to take apart to clean and quite practical (with the "liftaway" feature and all). You might consider using an extension cord when you're vacuuming because the cord itself isn't that long.

Purchased in July 2020 for $299.00.

Noise Level