Shark Rotator Lift Away NV600

Shark Rotator Lift Away NV600

MPNs: NV600, NV600ANZ and NV600ANZMN
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shark

4.5
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
Vee
VeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great suction but limited lift away use

After having previously sworn I'd never get anything other than a Dyson, this one knocks my old Dyson out of the park when it comes to suction - it literally pulls me along on the carpet, it sucks so well. It's easy to maneuvre and use. The only down-side and for me it's a biggy, is that for this particular model, the lift away function can only be used with the hard floor tool, so if under your beds are carpeted and you're wanting to vacuum under them too, well, you can't. Unless you want to use the hard floor tool on the carpet under the bed, which is less than ideal. This wasn't obvious to me until the vacuum arrived and I went to use it. I understand that for newer lift away models, this has apparently been rectified.

Purchased in September 2020 for $299.00.