Shark Steam Pocket Mop S3501

Shark Steam Pocket Mop S3501

See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shark

Dissatisfied
DissatisfiedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy

Very easy to use, much easier than my last one. Very happy with the ease of changing the pads & overall steam mop. Filling the water tank is a lot easier the floors are left dry within minutes to walk on.
Cord is much longer than my last machine. Overall I am very pleased with my new Sharp Steam Mop

John
JohnAdelaide

Worked well until i broke it.

I was really surprised with this. The partner brought it and i felt it was going to be cheap and nasty. How wrong i was, it was light,easy to change pads, simple and streak free. I enjoyed using the shark and the only downfall i felt with it was that the tank needed to be larger. Would i buy another? Hell yes! I broke the thing by accident (snapped the handle) currently looking for another. Do yourself a favour if you see one on special buy it.

Have had 2 blow up

This is a really great steam mop when it works!! I had 2 blow seals and then pour steam out of the top handle! Numerous attempts to contact a service centre in Australia failed.
I'm really disappointed as it was the best steam mop I have owned, I have given up with Shark products now.

Excellent machine, but....

I have had this mop for about two years and it has been great, does everything I expected, floors are clean and it does not leave the floors wet. The but is that I was using it last week and the handle snapped clean off. I have been looking for another mop the same but have been unable to get one.

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Shark Steam Pocket Mop S3501 compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Pk Savy
Pk Savy

Look after it - looks after you

For the last 18 montjs our Shark gets used everyday and has yet to give me a bad return. Have since bought the bigger S3501 and use it commercially in our house keeping business - couldnt recommended it more. We ensure that we run water through the tank once we ha e finished just to keep unit's tank clean. Other equipment simp,y hasn't stood up to ths daily grind

Terry G
Terry GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it. So lightweight and convenient.

Ian Fergusson
Ian FergussonAustralia

Shark Steam Mop

This machine is great for small areas but will cope well is you keep adding water
Pitty the tank was not a little bigger to last longer and do bigger areas.
Sturdy handle and will stop steaming when mop pump in the handle is not being operated.
Hooks for the cable and that is very important so that while mopping you don't stand on the cord.
Overall a great machine for tyles carpet and timber floors.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
kymmy
kymmySouth East Queensland, QLD

cant use steam mop on sealed wooden floors

Should not be used on wooden floors. ..takes seal off...does say u can on box....false advertising...was informed if continue use will have to pay rental property to reseal floors. ...soo angry..all house wooden floors

Very Happy

This is my third steam mop in 18 months. It's light, it doesn't leave watermarks on the floorboards or tiles, it heats up quickly, the 9m cord is a good length (so you don't need to change power points mid clean), and the pads wash well. My only disappointment is that it doesn't clean carpets, but it is superior to what I have had previously. Cleaning the floors regularly has become easy.

Maree
MareeGold coast

Shark S3501 Steam Pocket Mop

After hearing and reading about steam mop reviews many saying they were no good well i think this one is great. My girlfriend who cleans houses for a job uses the shark steam mop and said it was fantastic. I purchased the next model up on sale at Good Guys for &147 and honestly it is so easy to use, no pushing or pulling just glides easily along the floor. Can change handle to suit height and only have to press lightly a few times steam shots out and glide along vacuumed floor. So happy no water marks and floor is sooo clean!! recommended it to my sister in law and she purchased one too and is more than happy no more sore backs!! Go Shark good product.

Cc51
Cc51GOLD COAST

I took it back the next day

This was my fourth steam mop and I was not happy with it at all. It was like a glorified cheap steam mop with extra fancy pads and longer cord. The main reason I brought it back was that you have to push on it (pump) to get the steam going. Which requires bending over and hurting your back. Buy one that produces continuous steam and save your back.
Long cord
Need to pump which requires alot of work

Guy G
Guy GAU

Works well

Got this Steam mop free with my Shark Vac & i am very impressed with the steam it pumps out & how it cleans .
What i think alot of people dont realise is the steam mop is to be used after you Vac the floors , not as a solution .

I have had a previous $200 steam mop that stopped working shortly after purchase and am very happy with the shark
Steam, ease of use , 2 pads
Cord length

Carol
CarolMildura

It's a beauty

This steam pocket mop is great, very satisfied with this product. I have a large home with most rooms with polished porcelain tiles.i only use water and make sure the mop is clean before each use ( only using liquid detergent ) . I vacuum thoroughly first then away I go, and always I have streak free, clean tiles. Very easy to use as we'll. :)
No more chemicals
I personally would like a larger cord, as I use a extension as well, but most would find it long enough.

Taya
Taya

Disappointed!

I bought this mop thinking it would live up to the hype of the matching vacuum and it has not, the mop is had to use and doesn't steam enough to clean the floors properly. I had cleaner floors from my old steam mop which cost me $50! Not worth it's money. I did like all the heads and pads it came with but just wasnt worth it's money!
All the heads