Lasted just over a year
Great cheap microwave, but you do really get what you pay for. The microwave eventually burnt out and the outside became so hot that you could have cooked an egg on top of it. I'm going to go buy a Panasonic. If your thinking of using your microwave once or twice a week then I would recommend this - but not for everyday use.
Does not last.
This microwave is very functional, cooks food quickly at 800W and is nice to look at (white and sleek). However the plate inside does get caught on occasion if the food tray is oddly shaped. It was a good price for what we received!
Good quality, attractive, functional
The plate sometimes gets caught
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.