MPN: R-330E(S)

2.8

Breitie

BreitieAU

Disappointed

Bought this Sharp microwave to replace our old one that served us well for 20 years, expecting similar quality. Sadly, that is not the case. Worst of all, the rotating boss does not engage properly with the glass turntable so that the glass plate often does not turn, resulting in improperly heated food. Others, elsewhere, have also commented on this deficiency. Points to faulty design. We returned the machine to the dealer and purchased another make.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $179.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Breitie, thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the issue on to our product team for their review.

Amandala1310Coffs Harbour

Not suitable for a microwave shelf in kitchen cabinetry.. Sadly I have to return it to the retailer.

By all accounts, this is a very good microwave, and I thought the purchase price reasonable, but it was not until I unpacked the microwave and had access to the installation instructions that I learnt that the microwave is designed for countertop use, and that if placed on an enclosed shelf (as was intended in my kitchen), that a space of at least 30cm above, and 10cm on either side of the unit is required. There's nothing on the box to indicate this.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Amandala1310, thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We will pass your feedback on to the product team.

Sharp A.Sharp

Thank you for the feedback Amandala1310. Have a good day and enjoy the new microwave!

TimmyL

TimmyLMelbourne

Affordable Microwave

I like how the design is simple so it fits the decor of my kitchen. With 1100W of power, the food is cooked very quickly as is much better than my old 800W one. The only problem is that the clock doesn't show unless you press the button and it only shows for two minutes before turning off.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R-330ES (Silver) compares to other Microwaves

Ray

Ray

Nice Little Model

Not a bad microwave, still going strong after 4 years, cooks food evenly and fast. Not bad at cleaning it as glass tray can be removed. Size is to small for family bu great for single or young couple. I fine to display and buttons easy to use after reading the manual.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Cloe

Cloe

No fan installed

I do not like this microwave, there is no fan installed for air and moisture ventilation after each use. Therefore I've had to turn it off every time and leave the door open for it to dry.
Would not recommend this due to this reason, but otherwise it works fine.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Reza

Rezaasked

R-330ES (Silver)

I bought a new today. It heat our food very quickly and fast. Every thing is but it makes noise loudly. It should be noisy by default or faulty?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Reza, thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that our team can assist you.

Ian

Ianasked

R-330ES (Silver)

Why does my Sharp R-330E microwave beep 5 times after each use? Why so many beeps? It is really irritating

Hi Ian,

The beep is designed to indicate that the cycle is complete and food is ready. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at ccare@sharp.net.au, our customer care team will be able to assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,
Sharp Australia

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Compare both Sharp R-330E