Sharp R-330EW (White)

3 questions from our users

Leila

Leilaasked

R-330EW (White)

Hi. If after the power goes off and the clock is not reset, will I still be able to use the microwave without resetting the clock. I have a lot of power outages.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Leila, thank you for your inquiry. The power outage would reset the clock and you can set the time using the operations manual. But please note that the clock does not have any effect on the timer function of the microwave. Hope this information is useful to you. Have a good day.

Leila C.

Leila C.asked

R-330EW (White)

I have a lot of power outages. Do I have to keep resetting the clock before I can use it with the timer?

Sara S

Sara Sasked

R-330EW (White)

Great microwave, but it’s really hard to see through the window! Have I missed removing some plastic or is it supposed to be like this??

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Sara, in regards to your question, we encourage you to email us your contacts details at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022. Our customer care will be able to troubleshoot and assist with your issue.

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp R-330EW (White)