Sharp R-330E

Sharp R-330E Questions & Answers

R-330EW (White), R-330ES (Silver)

8 questions from our users

Phuong

Phuongasked

R-330E

I just purchased sharp R-330E today and the noise a bit too loud compare with the my old sharp microwave and other microwave. What should I do?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Phuong, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

Leila

Leilaasked

R-330EW (White)

Hi. If after the power goes off and the clock is not reset, will I still be able to use the microwave without resetting the clock. I have a lot of power outages.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Leila, thank you for your inquiry. The power outage would reset the clock and you can set the time using the operations manual. But please note that the clock does not have any effect on the timer function of the microwave. Hope this information is useful to you. Have a good day.

Leila C.

Leila C.asked

R-330EW (White)

I have a lot of power outages. Do I have to keep resetting the clock before I can use it with the timer?

bob speedy

bob speedyasked

R-330E

what is the litre capacity

Amandala1310
Amandala1310

oh I've no idea without digging out the paperwork. Probably best for you to google the model number. Suffice to say, it is a good sized microwave!

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Bob, thank you for your question. If you could please send your contact details through email to ccare@sharp.net.au, a member of our Customer Care team can assist and answer your questions accordingly.

Sara S

Sara Sasked

R-330EW (White)

Great microwave, but it’s really hard to see through the window! Have I missed removing some plastic or is it supposed to be like this??

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Sara, in regards to your question, we encourage you to email us your contacts details at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022. Our customer care will be able to troubleshoot and assist with your issue.

Reza

Rezaasked

R-330ES (Silver)

I bought a new today. It heat our food very quickly and fast. Every thing is but it makes noise loudly. It should be noisy by default or faulty?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Reza, thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that our team can assist you.

Lee-Ann Stevens

Lee-Ann Stevensasked

R-330E

I’ve just bought this microwave and the sales person said I would have a clear view of the cooking when the microwave was working. I’ve used the microwave this morning and I can’t see in though the window. Am I supposed to remove the weave pattern on the door?

Hi Lee-Ann,

Thank you for your question. If you could please contact us by phone on 1300 135 022, our customer care team will be able to assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,
Sharp Australia

Ian

Ianasked

R-330ES (Silver)

Why does my Sharp R-330E microwave beep 5 times after each use? Why so many beeps? It is really irritating

Hi Ian,

The beep is designed to indicate that the cycle is complete and food is ready. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at ccare@sharp.net.au, our customer care team will be able to assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,
Sharp Australia

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp R-330E