Sharp R-330E

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Amandala1310Coffs Harbour

Not suitable for a microwave shelf in kitchen cabinetry.. Sadly I have to return it to the retailer.

By all accounts, this is a very good microwave, and I thought the purchase price reasonable, but it was not until I unpacked the microwave and had access to the installation instructions that I learnt that the microwave is designed for countertop use, and that if placed on an enclosed shelf (as was intended in my kitchen), that a space of at least 30cm above, and 10cm on either side of the unit is required. There's nothing on the box to indicate this.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Amandala1310, thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We will pass your feedback on to the product team.

Sharp A.Sharp

Thank you for the feedback Amandala1310. Have a good day and enjoy the new microwave!

Wayne

Wayne

Display

I brought this Sharp microwave for my Mum. I don't like this Sharp microwave because the display only displays the time of the day for 2 minutes then you have to press the clear key to display the time of the day for another 2 minutes. I don't like this feature at all

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Phuong

Phuongasked

R-330E

I just purchased sharp R-330E today and the noise a bit too loud compare with the my old sharp microwave and other microwave. What should I do?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Phuong, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

Leila

Leilaasked

R-330EW (White)

Hi. If after the power goes off and the clock is not reset, will I still be able to use the microwave without resetting the clock. I have a lot of power outages.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Leila, thank you for your inquiry. The power outage would reset the clock and you can set the time using the operations manual. But please note that the clock does not have any effect on the timer function of the microwave. Hope this information is useful to you. Have a good day.

Leila C.

Leila C.asked

R-330EW (White)

I have a lot of power outages. Do I have to keep resetting the clock before I can use it with the timer?

Sharp A.Sharp

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp R-330E

Turntable Diameter315 mm315 mm
Door MechanismPush ReleasePush Release
Colour / FinishSilverWhite
Power1,100 W1,100 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare both Sharp R-330E