Sharp R-330E

Buying Guide Banner

Tezza51

Tezza51Melbourne

Fantastic Microwave

This Sharp Microwave model 330E (W) is great, it’s easy of use is great, put your product in to cook and then set the time and away you go, very happy with it indeed, it is a smallish unit that also looks great on the bench, and is easy to clean and keep in tip top condition

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Phuong

Phuongasked

R-330E

I just purchased sharp R-330E today and the noise a bit too loud compare with the my old sharp microwave and other microwave. What should I do?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Phuong, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

Leila

Leilaasked

R-330EW (White)

Hi. If after the power goes off and the clock is not reset, will I still be able to use the microwave without resetting the clock. I have a lot of power outages.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Leila, thank you for your inquiry. The power outage would reset the clock and you can set the time using the operations manual. But please note that the clock does not have any effect on the timer function of the microwave. Hope this information is useful to you. Have a good day.

Leila C.

Leila C.asked

R-330EW (White)

I have a lot of power outages. Do I have to keep resetting the clock before I can use it with the timer?

Sharp A.Sharp

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp R-330E

Turntable Diameter315 mm315 mm
Door MechanismPush ReleasePush Release
Colour / FinishSilverWhite
Power1,100 W1,100 W
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Compare both Sharp R-330E