Sharp R20A0W

3.4

Shenay

Shenay

It’s good

It’s pretty good. Does what it needs to do and haven’t let me down. I just don’t like having to wait for it to finish beeping before I can put the timer back on.
    The microwave itself isn’t that loud but the beeping is so you’ll definitely know when your food is heated, it’s easy to use and cooks pretty well, it’s been moved around a lot and haven’t affected it at all, simply and easy to use and price is reasonable also.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Shenay, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We will pass the feedback on to our product team.

yanni930

yanni930Sydney, New South Wales

Pretty Good

It is very good, easy to use. I am happy with the cooking results. The plastic on the bottoms tend to fall off. Bought this in 2015, and it is still working well. No complaints whatsoever. I mostly use the 2 minutes heat up option for desserts or fish ect.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
    jane s

jane sSydney

Compact and functional budget microwave oven

This is my first microwave and I had to do some research to find one that would fit my narrow bench top. This is a very compact and neatly designed microwave for single or two person household. Amazing how much you can fit into this small interior! Happy with results so far and happy to have an appliance by a reputable brand like Sharp. Controls are not so intuitive and take a while to work out. Very happy with price I paid.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
    Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R20A0W compares to other Microwaves

Nancy

NancyBaulkham hills

The best microwave!

It is well built with minimal noise. The heat settings are great. Unlike some low microwaves, I feel this one has perfect settings and heats up the food quickly. I am very happy that I bought this product. Will definitely recommend this to a friend or relative. Easy to clean. Can’t live without it.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    Pia

PiaDarling Downs, QLD

Far exceeding expectations! Classy, compact but powerful!

I was worried moving to a smaller size would reduce my cooking choices but it transpires that this microwave is a little ripper! I especially love the "Dinner Plate" function - nearly every day - which gets the food piping hot without burning/ damaging it! Magic! As long as you don't expect to put gigantic dishes in it (just the two of us now) then there's nothing it can't do!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
    Sharp A.Sharp

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
    OSPS

OSPSSydney, NSW

Its very useful

This product is very good even the food is frozen it will get defrost in no time. I bought imported frozen corn and i was very hungry that time and in 3 mins the corn was defrosted evenly.i am very satisfied with this sharp carousel with inverter sensor and i will definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Nice little unit

Just purchased this little microwave. Easy to read the control panel at night when you turn on the light switch in the room.
    Inside is grey,.. Makes a nice change.
    Push play and it cooks for one minute at 100% default.
    This little microwave is in my humble opinion, SERIOUSLY OK :)

Date PurchasedOct 2016