Sharp R210DW

3.9

Troy S.

Troy S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Never Buy a Sharp microwave

I would NEVER purchase a Sharp microwave or product ever again.
Paid extra money as I believed that Sharp microwaves were of a higher quality. How very wrong I was. Within 6 months of purchase the globe stopped working and within 8 months the microwave failed completely.
Sharp were contacted however their response was that they would not honour the warranty and I should pay to have this fixed myself.
BUYER BEWARE! Sharp products are not what they used to be and I personally will never waste my money on a Sharp product again.
Sharp need to re-evaluate quality and customer service as a priority.

Purchased in December 2019.

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Worst Product I Have Ever Had

Started to peel before the warranty ended. Sharp nor Harvey Norman will not do anything for me. I am 75 years old am the only one to use it for heating only and always wipe it with a soft cloth. Sharp has said it is not a manufacturing problem and is safe to use. I don't believe them. I spoke to NSW Fair Trading today and was informed that this is no longer a warranty problem but is now covered by Consumer Law. I am waiting for a response and if not happy Consumer Affairs will take over. Sharp Customer Service is virtually non existed. Do not buy this product

Sharp
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Julia, thank you for contacting us. We have forwarded you details to the concerned team and they will be contacting you soon.

Rex H

Rex Hasked

I havn't been able to cook rice as per AUTO MENU OPERATION. Rice overcooks very early in the procedure, resulting in liquid overflow and rice sets like concrete,tried 2 times. Have returned to retailer, they replaced with a new one. This one does exactly the same. Used 1cup rice plus 2.5 cups hot water. Used auto menu key plus -weight, time aprox 20-23 mins. Sets after aprox 8 mts. Are all the units faulty or is it me

Sharp
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Rex, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question. They will assist and troubleshoot for you accordingly.

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

CategoryMicrowaves