Sharp R210DW

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.9

Worked well, but paint peeling and rusting inside.

Neat little Microwave and has been well looked after. I noticed the paint on floor of oven was starting to break down and peel off. I contacted Sharp and they told me not to use it. Very disappointing and I won’t purchase any Sharp products again.

Purchased in September 2017 at Mitre 10 for $118.00.

Rex H

Rex Hasked

I havn't been able to cook rice as per AUTO MENU OPERATION. Rice overcooks very early in the procedure, resulting in liquid overflow and rice sets like concrete,tried 2 times. Have returned to retailer, they replaced with a new one. This one does exactly the same. Used 1cup rice plus 2.5 cups hot water. Used auto menu key plus -weight, time aprox 20-23 mins. Sets after aprox 8 mts. Are all the units faulty or is it me

Sharp
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Rex, we encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question. They will assist and troubleshoot for you accordingly.

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

CategoryMicrowaves