Sharp R240YS

MPN: R240YS

6 questions from our users

mark w.
mark w.asked

Is it possible to turn the beep off???

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Mark, the been function on Sharp R240YS cannot be turned off or the volume cannot be reduced. Thank you

mark w.
mark w.asked

Is it possible to turn the beep off???

John Z
John Zasked

I bought the Sharp microwave model $240Y from Good Guys (Auburn NSW) in March 2018. But it doesn't work at all in May 2019. I tested many times but still doesn't work.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi John, we are concerned to hear of your experience with this product. We would encourage you to reach out to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

Malcolm H.
Malcolm H.asked

I have one too. Bought from Good Guys $119. Quite happy so far...but the BEEPS are so loud...can I mute or turn them off..?.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Malcolm, thank you for your feedback. We will pass your feedback on to our product team. Regarding the beep sound after the cooking cycle, this feature cannot be turned off. Have a good day.

Dick
Dickasked

oven capacity please?

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question. If you could please send your contact details through email to ccare@sharp.net.au, a member of our Customer Care team can assist and answer your question accordingly.

Kind regards,
Sharp Australia

BrummieInMarshasked

Not happy with my R240YS microwave as in less than 20 months the bulb has failed , it's out of the Sharp warranty but is it still covered by ACCC consumer guarantee I wonder ,where can I get a replacement bulb from that doesn't cost half as much as the original purchase price of the microwave oven?

Hi BrummieInMarsh,
We are sorry to hear that the bulb in your microwave has failed and we would like to contact you to assist.
Can you please provide your contact details to our Customer Care team via ccare@sharp.net.au?
Once we have received them, we will give you a call to arrange a resolution.

Kind Regards,
Sharp Australia

Clive47
Clive47

Hopefully Sharp will come to the party with a FREE bulb.

If not, you'll need to track down a specialised light bulb supply business in your area. You could start at Bunnings as many microwave bulbs are quite common. Otherwise head into your nearest electrical wholesaler - Middy's or Lawrence & Hanson have branches everywhere. They are unlikely to have the bulb you require but they WILL know of a specialised bulb supplier nearby.

BrummieInMarsh

Had a response from Sharp customer care team , here's a spare parts supplier in Melbourne was what I got ..... Not that much of a resolution !

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Other Microwaves