Sharp R240YS

Buying Guide Banner

Hoang T
Hoang TBrisbane

Value for money

I bought it at The Good Guys for a pretty cheap $119 compared to the other microwaves going for upwards of $200. It doesn't have many options however, I have not had a need for any but the ones provided. I have not had any problems with it so far in terms of performance.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Hoang, Thank you for your purchase and review of the product. Have a lovely day ahead.

Love it

Seriously people if you want to be a chef buy a bigger more powerful microwave. Had this for a year and l bought it to heat food on the run. Takes a few seconds more than a1100w but certainly not double the time. Why would it? Fits corner wise in a small kitchen corner & there's nothing l don't like about it. Buying one for my pensioner mum.

Other Microwaves

mark w.
mark w.asked

Is it possible to turn the beep off???

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Mark, the been function on Sharp R240YS cannot be turned off or the volume cannot be reduced. Thank you

mark w.
mark w.asked

Is it possible to turn the beep off???

John Z
John Zasked

I bought the Sharp microwave model $240Y from Good Guys (Auburn NSW) in March 2018. But it doesn't work at all in May 2019. I tested many times but still doesn't work.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi John, we are concerned to hear of your experience with this product. We would encourage you to reach out to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

CategoryMicrowaves