Microwaves Buying Guide

4.5

Amandala1310

Amandala1310Coffs Harbour

Great microwave

Pleasing on the eye, great capacity, very easy to operate, and cooks evenly. I only use the microwave for reheating and steaming vegetables, but it works a treat. It also fits well into the microwave cabinet in my kitchen - this you need to measure before making your choice of microwave, some need considerable space in the cabinet in order to operate effectively, or are designed only to sit on the kitchen bench top. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Amandala, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Great buy

This is a good microwave, easy to use, has many useful options that I actually use. The machine heats food evenly, so no cold spots. Great design and looks great in the kitchen. Good price and very happy with this product, I would recommend this product for a couple or family.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Mel, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Justine A

Justine A

Great microwave, easy to use.

This microwave is very easy to operate. I recently purchased it to replace an 8 year old, similar model and I am more than happy. It heats and cooks well. It appears to be well made. Inside is easy to keep clean. Purchased it on sale and think it is great value for money.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Justine, Thank you for providing your feedback and it is great that you are enjoying your microwave. Have a lovely day.

Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R30A0S (Silver) compares to other Microwaves

LV

LVSydney, NSW

I ❤️ SHARP MICROWAVES

I only buy Sharp microwaves ! I have one at home, at work and in the holiday home, I have even bought one for one my mum & dad a couple of years ago.
    I haven't even tried another brand and why?
    This brand in microwave has not let me down.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    all.reviewer

all.reviewerAU

This works great!

I bought this microwave a few months ago and I could never describe how happy I am with the purchase. The microwave does its job 100% of the time. It's not too noisy when operating. It has a number of useful options. And, the form is actually a bit stylish.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Saniki

SanikiSydney

Powerful, but has dim light

I have this microwave since 10 month now and am satisfied with its performance. It has many setting, enough power to heat up a plate quickly and is sturdy. A brighter light in the microwave would help to see better whether a dish is done. It is also spacious enough to fit my lasagne dish and still turn around.

Date PurchasedMay 2016