Sharp R30A0S / R30A0W

R30A0S (Silver), R30A0W (White)

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.2

MamaMaria

MamaMariaSydney, NSW

Great buy!

The Sharp R30A0W microwave was a great buy for my budget in a time of need. An ffordable product which is pleasant on the eye, has easy and useable functions giving 750 watts of even heating, hasn't had an effect on food textures and is compact for my bench space.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Sharp A.Sharp

Dear MamaMaria, thank you for your time in providing feedback. Have a lovely day.

Great buy

This is a good microwave, easy to use, has many useful options that I actually use. The machine heats food evenly, so no cold spots. Great design and looks great in the kitchen. Good price and very happy with this product, I would recommend this product for a couple or family.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Mel, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Justine A

Justine A

Great microwave, easy to use.

This microwave is very easy to operate. I recently purchased it to replace an 8 year old, similar model and I am more than happy. It heats and cooks well. It appears to be well made. Inside is easy to keep clean. Purchased it on sale and think it is great value for money.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Justine, Thank you for providing your feedback and it is great that you are enjoying your microwave. Have a lovely day.

Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R30A0S / R30A0W compares to other Microwaves

Deepak

DeepakSydney, NSW

Good quality microwave

This has been a great little device in our kitchen for almost 3 years now. It is still going strong and I expect it to go on for few years more. We use it daily for our everyday needs for heating our food. Single button quick operation is quite handy which is not found in some of the more expensive ones.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
    Saniki

SanikiSydney

Powerful, but has dim light

I have this microwave since 10 month now and am satisfied with its performance. It has many setting, enough power to heat up a plate quickly and is sturdy. A brighter light in the microwave would help to see better whether a dish is done. It is also spacious enough to fit my lasagne dish and still turn around.

Date PurchasedMay 2016