Sharp R30A0S / R30A0W

R30A0S (Silver), R30A0W (White)

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.2

Amandala1310

Amandala1310Coffs Harbour

Great microwave

Pleasing on the eye, great capacity, very easy to operate, and cooks evenly. I only use the microwave for reheating and steaming vegetables, but it works a treat. It also fits well into the microwave cabinet in my kitchen - this you need to measure before making your choice of microwave, some need considerable space in the cabinet in order to operate effectively, or are designed only to sit on the kitchen bench top. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Amandala, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Wilson

WilsonACT

Wonderful and reliable

This microwave was a purchase after we'd had two others fail. With two young children it's a dream to heat milk evenly. Unlike some other models it's easy to function and I love the QuickStart option. Operation is quiet in comparison to the Omega, Panasonic and Russell Hobbs versions we've had previously.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    LV

LVSydney, NSW

I ❤️ SHARP MICROWAVES

I only buy Sharp microwaves ! I have one at home, at work and in the holiday home, I have even bought one for one my mum & dad a couple of years ago.
    I haven't even tried another brand and why?
    This brand in microwave has not let me down.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R30A0S / R30A0W compares to other Microwaves

all.reviewer

all.reviewerAU

This works great!

I bought this microwave a few months ago and I could never describe how happy I am with the purchase. The microwave does its job 100% of the time. It's not too noisy when operating. It has a number of useful options. And, the form is actually a bit stylish.

Date PurchasedMar 2016