Sharp R341ZW

3.0

1 review
    HopeThisHelps

HopeThisHelpsLysterfield

Works well but has its flaws

I bought this Microwave as we have had Panasonic Carousels in the past and not had a complaint. The microwave is easy to use and I don't have a complaint about it's performance, however had I known it has a 'cool down' phase after each time its used I wouldn't have bought it. It continues to makes an annoyingly loud noise for about 30 seconds after you've finished using it. And I was disappointed that just after the warranty period expired, the internal roof has bubbled and in certain parts popped and flaking.

Sharp