Sharp R350J

3.9

Carol

CarolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sharp Carousel

My Sharp Carousel R350J has now given up on me after 14.5 years. Door wouldn't shut properly, hence I couldn't clear panel to put it in operation mode.
Would be great if Sharp could bring this model back. It would have to be the best one out. Suited my needs.
Only downside was discoloration of door, but that could have been due to being so close to cooking appliances.
My son has same model a bit longer and it is still working, although seems to spark very slightly now and again . Door has not discolored on his.
Come on Sharp, please please bring back this wonderful icon

Purchased in February 2006 at Cant recall for $189.00.

Sharp Carousel 1200W R350J

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Krisheel, thank you for your time in providing feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We will pass it on to the product managers. Have a lovely day.

Long live my old faithful friend

Purchased this little baby when I first moved out of home at 18, unfortunately tonight my most life saving appliance has died and gone to the scrap pile, it and I shared many of late night bottle warming times with 2 terrors. Would love to welcome a trusty microwave to hopefully last 16 years again.

Date PurchasedAug 2002
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, thank you for providing feedback. Please feel free to visit our website at https://www.sharp.net.au/home-products/microwaves for a microwave that suit your requirements. Have a lovely day.

Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R350J compares to other Microwaves

biggweilo

biggweiloPLANO

Back from the dead.

I agree with Anthony's review regarding cost and discoloration of the door. Mine finally broke down a week ago after 12 years service. It still had lights and would rotate but would not heat Looking at new microwaves around $200, they did not have the same feel and poor reviews. I am an electronics novice but armed with a screwdriver and pliers I managed to find a blown fuse under a white plastic casing that had burned out. After a $5 investment at Jaycar my microwave is up working again. I would have given it 5 stars regardless as I expect 10 years service out of it (which it delivered), however, I am ecstatic to be in extra time for such a small investment.

Date PurchasedJuly 2006
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. If you still have any issues or questions, we encourage you to contact our customer care team at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022.