Sharp R350LS / R350LW

R350LS (Silver), R350LW (White)

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.2

great oven looking for a similar one

I bought my 350l about 12 years ago and it is a regular workhorse and worked very well.
It has been rusting a a couple of months due to the wear of the turntable and I am looking for a similar one.
I dont think I used moire than a few programming functions.
Any suggestions??
regards
con

Ashley Morris

Ashley MorrisKambalda

Excellent microwave

The microwave worked perfectly for 8.5 years until the wife turned it on without anything inside it. Would buy the same model again if they still made it. Didn't use the sensor reheat function (never found it worked reliably) .
What to buy next? The search begins

Date PurchasedJune 2010
Sharp
Sharp A.Sharp
MetalGodz

MetalGodzHunter Region, NSW

Works well, but started corroding

The unit works well, but started corroding. However, this most likely a cleaning issue as a result of spillage. Sensor reheat, didn't always work that well. The Express defrost was excellent, but needs a few extra options for larger amounts. 500g is not enough for a family of 6, and the custom options take too long. It will soon be replaced.
Roasts are excellent.
Rusted around the base. Roast Pork option would be handy.

Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R350LS / R350LW compares to other Microwaves

ferg887

ferg887Victoria

Reliable workhorse

I've had this microwave for a couple of years with no problems whatsoever. Before this I had another Sharp Carousel for 15 years or more so I wanted another Carousel for longevity. Very happy with its performance. There are numerous menu options and I love the easy defrost button which gets major use. I can't think of anything I don't like about it.
Looks good, heaps of menu options

GetawayRay

GetawayRay

Easy to use with lots of helpfull menus

Had it for several years after the old one died at about 10 years, no problems sensor cooking does excellent vegies,our daughter bought the same unit on our recommendation, she's got 2 little kids and finds it great for heating bottles and preparing quick meals for the children.
Easy to use lots of menus to do everything.

Bad

I expected this microwave to last a lot longer than 2 years. I don't plan on replacing it with another Sharp.
Powerful
Lasted 2 years

kiwicarolyn

kiwicarolyn

Good

I've never had a Sharp appliance before but I like this m/wave and would recommend it. My only difficulty is defrosting an item if it isn't on the EASY or EXPRESS DEFROST list.
stylish looks, very powerful
Difficult to defrost an item if it's not listed on the Easy/Express Defrost system.

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Good

This Sharp microwave is beautifully designed, powerful and easy to use. I have used this model for several years now and it has been very reliable. The 1100w microwave power means that you can cook your food faster and the programmable settings are easy to use. The interior is a decent size so you can cook a variety of dishes and it is easy to clean. The LCD display is large, clear, easy to read and displays helpful prompts when you are cooking. I would happily recommend anyone who is in the market for a microwave to consider buying a model from Sharp.
Stylish silver finish, Powerful 1100w cooking, Easy to use
Nothing of note

fernyfluffles

fernyflufflesTas, 7320

We bought this a few months ago for $199 with an extended 5 year warranty. It has been perfect and used everyday with no problems! It's much better than our old black and decker!! We love it!
Very stylish, Good size, Love the silver colour, Heaps of features