Sharp R350YS (Silver)

4 questions from our users

Silby

Silbyasked

R350YS (Silver)

What is the quietest and most reliable in the larger capacity microwaves (35 to 45 ltr)?

Hi Silby,

Thank you for your question. In regards to your question, we encourage you to contact our customer care team by phone on 1300 135 022, our customer care team will be able to assist with your question.

Kind regards,

Sandyk

Sandykasked

Hi
Can I turn off the unnecessary second beep after cooking? We are finding if very annoying. Also just used timer for 15min and it was done in 5min. Can we adjust the timer? I have used sensor for defrosting and it almost melted my tupperware microwave container which I had to throw out the lid as it is now warped. The heat in the whole microwave just seems too hot after the previous microwave and after reading the reviews it seems it could be a problem. Can we turn it down?

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 504982, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Cath H

Cath Hasked

Hello!
Our Sharp R-350Y is just over a year old and has died (as if power is off but have checked socket, power supply, etc. and all fine). Is there anything we can do? Seems to be a common issue with this model.
Catherine

Hi Cath,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you raising this matter with Sharp, and we would like to help resolve the situation in regards to your microwave issue. Could you please email us your contact details to ccare@sharp.net.au, mentioning this CRN 495472, so that a member of our team can assist and work towards achieving a satisfactory resolution for you.

Reno

Renoasked

R350YS (Silver)

Where is it made? Japan, Thailand, or China? Thanks.

Bubba09
Bubba09

I don't know sorry. We have since bought a new microwave and taken the old one to the dump. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Hi Reno,

I've checked with our products team who have advised the country of manufacture is Thailand. A compliance plate located at the rear of the unit will confirm this.

Sharp Social Media

See all Sharp R350YW / R350YS questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives