Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 2 of 10)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

Great Edition

Happy with this purchase. It has loads of features easy to use great pre programmed menus. The sensor cook is something I never had in my old microwave and it’s unreal. Extremely powerful. I purchased this on sale So was a great price. Only dampener is its pretty blan to look at.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi Ferrett, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day.

It’s perfect

It’s very easy to use and the start button is automatically set 1 min time so you don’t have press 1:00 it’s a best option and the pasta popcorn rice all have seperate features in the microwave and easy to clean and large/ good amount of space inside so it’s good

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Hi Ankita, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is great that you enjoy using the microwave. Have a good day.

Dont Buy

This is worst product i have ever purchase from Harvey Norman, I am not going to buy anything from SHARP , this microwave stopped working in its 13 months , out of warranty.Whats more should i say ,
its just fooling you , dont buy anything from SHARP, just worst product.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Hi Rahil, Thank you for your review. We have spoken to our Customer Care team and they would like to investigate the issue for you. Please send us your contact details to ccare@sharp.net.au so they can assist you accordingly.

The best

I have used so many microwaves, but I consider this as one of the best. I bought mine from Good guys. Fits in any space and can easily clean. The microwave is powerful . HIghly recommend for small families,individuals and couples. Great buy Great saving, would highly recommend .Never think twice

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi Tanya, That is great news! We thank you for your time. Have a lovely day ahead. Cheers, Sharp Australia

Powerful microwave

The 1200W is very powerful, if something says 4 minutes it will be done in 3. The microwave isn't too loud and has a cooling down mechanism aswell. results are amazing and very happy with the overall heating. The only bad thing is that if you have a small kitchen it is quite big and bulky.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Dear Customer, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the feedback on to our product team for their review. Have a good day.

instant reheating its great

Very happy with this product. Its very smart as you can choose what you are cooking or reheating and it will automatically have a time set. Its very powerful so sometimes reheating can make the food very hot. Find it great as i have previously owned a very weak microwave and was constantly annoying things not getting reheated properly. would recommend this microwave to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Hi Cam, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Great microwave, however failed 28 days out of warranty period.

We purchased this microwave after having an older version of the same model for a number of years, great microwave, found it to be the best out there after much investigating, easy menus, programmable settings, speed of cooking, easy to clean, etc, spewing that the inverter printed circuit board failed 28 days after warranty period had elapsed.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Dear Customer, thank you for your review. We appreciate you raising this matter with Sharp, and we would like to help resolve the situation in regards to your microwave issue. Please contact our Customer Care on ccare@sharp.net.au referencing this review, a member of our team will assist you.Thanks, have gone to the customer care site and appropriately filled out the form and submitted, however neglected to reference this review. Dumb.

Microwave

This microwave is very good value of money.
I bought it few years ago and it still works as if it's neat new .
I am very satisfied with the quality of the microwave and it's not noisy like my old microwave .
It seems to be very well built and can easily fit in anywhere

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Dear Shauna, thank you for the feedback. Have a great day ahead!

Avg price but satisfied

I am moderate user. But it serves my purpose. I am worries about the touch buttons as time passes but It is still going good. The white is however not the desired colour or material would prefer stainless steel finish. Heats up ok but should have more clear instructions/manual for usage.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Dear Iptg, thank you for the feedback, we will pass it on to the relevant managers. Have a great day ahead!

great microwave

Sharp are great little microwaves, the white model of the sharp carousel from the good guys couple of months ago. Fast heating microwave, takes only seconds to heat things up. Got lots of different settings for various usages, warming up, cooking, defrosting, etc. Had the same model previously that lasted for many many years without any problem.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Dear LWT, we are glad to receive feedback for our products. Thank you and have a lovely day!

Such a cheap great model!

This microwave is so easy to use the most simple amazing thing ever I really enjoyed all the different style options and think it’s great and a MUST have for any household coles makes such good products, oh ok so let me tell you a little story I’m a night eater and I love things like leftovers from dinner I have a family with kids and this microwave is so quiet that when I get up to use it no one even flinches oh this Is just an amazing upgrade from my last micro wave (not from coles i might add!) thanks again coles great stuff! Xo

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Hi Lilli, That is great! Thank you for your feedback and we will pass it on to the relevant managers. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Does what it’s supposed to do.

Easy to use. Microwave has a large turntable and clear window so you are able to see the food when it is switched on. High wattage which makes cooking and melting food quick. I had a Sharp Carousel previously and it last 15 years so more than happy to recommend this brand. Hopefully the new one lasts just as long.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Hi Lee-Ann, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Microwave. Have a great day. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Fast heating noisy fan

Heat up food pretty quickly, most drinks get hot enough in just one minute. I found it convenient as the mesh let you see through how things cooking quite clearly. Not exactly quiet during operation, mainly because of the fan which continue to run for half a minute after your food is ready.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Hi Sudi, Thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to the relevant managers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Microwave. Have a great day. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Faulty after 18 months

Microwave worked really well until recently. It makes all the microwave noises and turned the plate but it only heated the food 3 out of 4 times. I could live with that, but today I noticed a burning smell and now the front part of the microwave has burnt through the paint coat and so can't use it anymore without setting my food or apartment on fire, wisely I have chosen to not risk it. My last microwave lasted 8 years so this is rather underwhelming.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Fergburger, We are concerned to hear of your experience and would like to investigate further details about this matter. If you could please send your contact details to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing this CRN - 533233, a member of our team can assist and work towards achieving a satisfactory resolution for you. Kind Regards, Sharp Australia

Sharp R350YW / R350YS

The Sharp R350YW / R350YS is a pretty average microwave; to begin with it is too small and I cant fit a lot of my plates and bowls in the microwave; is also pretty short; as in I cant put tall bowls or packets of microwaveable goods in since they will touch the roof.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Franz, Thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to the relevant managers. Have a great day ahead. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

The Only Microwave you will ever buy

Being 1200w this microwave is very powerful. My mother had an older model (very similar) for well around 15 years. In say that the design has not changed much in that time, but if it aint broke dont fix it... While there are alot of cheaper microwaves on the market i have found that the cheaper one do not compare and that for a little bit more its is worthwhile investing this microwave.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi Andrew, Thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to the relevant managers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Microwave. Have a great day. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Really crap

When I first bought it i thought it will turn out alright. The reviews seemed alright as well. Luckily i bought an extended warranty because it literally lasted less than two years and eachbofbthe times I bought it I managed to stuff up before the warranty even expired. Overall wouldn't recommend.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi Jana, We are concerned to hear of your experience and would like to investigate further details about this matter. If you could please send your contact details to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing this CRN - 532860, a member of our team can assist and work towards achieving a satisfactory resolution for you. Kind Regards, Sharp Australia

Overall good microwave

This microwave does the job well. Sometimes it can heat things quicker than you expect, and it's a bit on the loud side (especially the incessant beeping if you're not there to open it straight away), but that's just a matter of getting used to. For the price and effectiveness this fits the bill for what a microwave should be.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hi MD, Thank you for the feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Microwave. Have a great day. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

Great all rounder

Bought this a few months ago after my old Sharp Carousel bit the dust after about 8 years of heavy use. This new model is great! Heats things super fast and super hot. Very easy to use with lots of preprogramed settings for reheating, defrosting and quick cooking which I use all the time. Seems like the Sharp brand is still quality.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hi Kelly, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using your Sharp Microwave. Have a great day. Kind regards, Sharp Australia

OK but has a few design issues

At first it was ok and I thought i'd get used to it but then I found it was way too noisy for the small flat.
Overall I think the just needed to get some feedback on this when they designed it, but for the price I guess it's OK.
Next time I will test a unit in store before I buy, I didn't think at the time, as i;d imagine others would have looked into these noises.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi Jd, Thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to the relevant managers. Have a great day ahead. Kind regards, Sharp Australia