Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 3 of 10)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

jd4free

jd4freeSydney

OK but has a few design issues

At first it was ok and I thought i'd get used to it but then I found it was way too noisy for the small flat.
Overall I think the just needed to get some feedback on this when they designed it, but for the price I guess it's OK.
Next time I will test a unit in store before I buy, I didn't think at the time, as i;d imagine others would have looked into these noises.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Sumit

SumitMelbourne

Nice to have for small family

Yes, I usually heat my stuff no cooking.
Yes easy to use .
Noise is bit high but acceptable
Quality is okay and use less space.
Must buy for couple and use less electricity.
I am happy with product anf will recommend people to buy and can say value for money

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Linh

LinhMelbourne

Does its job

Heats food really hot, lots of different functions depending on what you're looking for, it's loud like all microwaves and it feels a bit plastic-y. Easy to clean and quite large on the inside. It does its job and everything seems to be working fine. Was in my price range and can't complain.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
AMuk

AMukSydney

It does the job!

Aesthetics wise its not as pretty as the other microwaves but for the price you pay, you get your money's worth. I would recommend this product.

This microwave does the job - it heats food quickly, no fuss.

Standard setting, user friendly, easy to use

Size of microwave is quite big.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Lem

LemAdelaide

Solid device

My review may not be super useful as I rarely use it.
So far, I've had no issues. Variable power,loads of settings. It does all I need a microwave to do. If you're looking for something fancier, maybe look at others, but i got on sale and had been good so far.

Jordi

JordiMelbourne

Ok microwave

This microwave heats well and does the job but the settings are very confusing so it really isn't very user friendly. All I need is a basic microwave oven so I chose this one for its powerful motor for a reasonable price. I also went with white as it matches the location better.

SaWo

SaWoWestern Australia

Great Microwave

We bought this microwave to replace a two year old model from another brand.
The Sharp does exactly what we need it to, it is easy to use, easy to clean, well built and you can see inside clearly. It runs fairly quietly, especially compared to the previous one. Also, the Sharp was over $100 cheaper than the previous one and performs extremely well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Shandy

ShandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just OK not too bad

We spend 189 dollars on this microwave. Many functions but we didn't really try all yet. Good in price and the reason we bought because of inverter sensor function. It also doesn't require time to be set during heat the food as sensor will know how long it need to heat up. Try with a glass of water before and it work out. We try on food before it doesn't stop so we will staring on out microwave to ensure not over heat

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Leigh

LeighGosford

Meets needs

When i first bought this product i got great customer service they didn't try and sell me something i didn't need. Therefore I'm impressed with my purchase meets all of my expectation I have so far still trying to figure out some of the settings so hopefully all goes well

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Samira

SamiraCanberra

Failed after just 1 month of use

This started off as a powerful microwave, needing half the time to heat food compared to my previous microwave. However, after a couple of weeks, the heating was uneven and unpredictable. On occasion, my mug of milk was cold even after 2 minutes of heating on full power.

And today - I was reheating leftovers and the microwave tripped my mains and has completely stopped working.
I has just been over a month since I bought the unit. I would not have expected for it to fail this early.

Very disappointed.

Tracey J

Tracey JVictoria

Door frame and sticker melted/burnt

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Dan

Danadelaide

very happy

My wife and i are very happy with our purchase of the Sharp Microwave. Have not had any problems with it and it works some much better then the last microwave we had. Looks great and fits nicely into any style of kitchen. We could not recommend this Sharp microwave higher.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Very disappointed

Purchased 11/11/16. Returned for repairs: 30/10/17. It wasn't sent by retail store to the repairer until 15/11/17. Repairer wants $85 to get it fixed as they say it is out of warranty. BUT, it wasn't out of warranty when returned to retail store. Please help me get this solved for my friend who is an 80yr old lady, on her own. Kind Regards, Kim

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Kim
Kim

Sue P

Sue PMelbourne

Love it

We purchased our second Sharp Microwave a little while back after our previous one decided to 'pull the plug'. We'd never had any problems with the first one and had it for 16 years so if this one lasts as lone we'll be pretty happy. The one minute cooling down aspect is annoying at first but you get used to it in no time.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
AnneLCZ

AnneLCZKirwan

Great product.

I have been extremely satisfied with this microwave oven. It has been an integral part in food preparation since June 2016. This product enabled us to save time in food preparation as we lead busy lives. For some unknown reason it just stopped. I would expect this product to last longer that 17 months. Our previous Sharp purchases have been very satisfying and gave us a much longer period of usage compared to this one.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Samantha

SamanthaSydney

A very reliable microwave!

I've had this microwave for almost a year now. I don't use it everyday, maybe only about a couple of times a week. Still though, it has been very reliable when it comes to easily preparing quick meals. The microwave's performance is still the same when I first bought. I only had to replace the rotating plate inside, but that was my fault.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Sheryl

SherylBrisbane

Save time!

Bought the microwave after moving into a new place. The microwave has been a valuable machine in the house for 7 months now, cutting down defrosting and cooking time. It is very easy to operate with straight forward settings and features. It is sturdy, well built and comes with the microwave recipe book.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

DeeSydney, NSW

My best electrical helper in the kitchen!

I recently purchased a new Sharp Model R350Y(W) microwave to replace my old one which stopped working after many many years of use. I chose this brand for reliability and this Model for ease of operation. The touch Control Panel is easy to read and uncomplicated. We all lead busy lives and any time saved in the kitchen is a help.

Sharyn

SharynHunter Region, NSW

Just right for the use needed

I love this one ,it is so way to use ,no long winded ways of how to use ,what temp is needed for certain meats just plain and simple ,the price was right as was the colour,size was perfect , fitted into the area it was meant for ,perfect for us

Date PurchasedSep 2017

kj

kjmelbourne

Wonderful Machine

Couldn't fault it, had to get used to a few of the new ways to do things such as the setting the clock and timer, other than that very could, It is quiet (sometimes too quiet as you can't always hear the timer going off) defrost function works very well. Great machine

Date PurchasedAug 2017