Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 4 of 10)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

Glenny18

Glenny18Vic, 3300

Best Microwave we have owned.

On moving to our new home we thought we would update the microwave and picked the new sharp as our previous one was that brand and we liked it, we absolutely love the new one and how it works, its a bit smaller so fits in better but the power and operation far exceeds the previous model. We love having more control over the power settings and the cooling function, just perfect for the kitchen.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Sanj

SanjAU

Great Microwave

This is a very powerful machine, 1200w. It only takes 30sec to warm food. It’s great to defrost food for dinner, even chicken without cooking it. The only annoying feature is the time it takes for the microwave to stop making a noise after the food is removed. They call the cooling period.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Lu KSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good woks fine

I've been using this for six months now and so far I have no complaints. I'm not sure how to review a microwave as there is not much to say about them. It works, the controls are easy to use and the door doesn't clang loudly like some models. This model is quite roomy so I can fit large items in. After the cooking is finished there is a cooling fan that comes on for a short time, but I don't know much about that aspect of it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Edit: Update
It died after 9 months - the magna something had failed. The Good guys sent it away to be fixed, which took 5 weeks. Thats 5 weeks!

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lu, thank you for your time and patience. We are sorry to hear about your experience in regards to the service and will pass the feedback on to our service team.

Korben Dallas

Korben Dallas

Super Reliable

We recently replaced the exact same brand and model after 11 YEARS! We Highly recommend Sharp as a hardworking, long lasting brand that represents great value, easy to use and very reliable. The shop assistant also recommended Sharp, telling us that they are by far the best brand to buy. Very happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

jag_

jag_sydney

decent microwave

bought this microwave after my old sharp microwave broke after 13 years. so fr so great. does its job well and looks decent. has a lot of space inside but the inverter technology is annoying. if i turn it in for a second it will be cooling for 30 sec. It has a number of features which include sensor reheat, defrost, sensor cook and child lock. It also allows you to control the level of power you want for cooking at.
overall decent microwave

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Bilby

BilbySydney

Decent Microwave with numerous features

This is a 1200 watt inverter machine which has a reasonable amount of space inside to cook almost anything you want (e.g. roast chicken).

There is a lot of moisture when cooking and this means a quick wipe-down but apart from that it is a good microwave.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Busy Mum

The most annoying appliance I have ever bought

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Dear Sharp Australia,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I will send you an email shortly.
Kind regards

Flower

FlowerByford

Quick and easy to use.

This microwave is so much quicker than my old one I am having a bit of trouble adjusting!
It is very easy to operate, quick and simple.
Don't quite know why it beeps at the end of a cool down period, I want to take the food out hot.
It is big enough for most of my serving dishes - 10 people.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Laura S

Laura SOrange

Only lasted 2 years

I bought this microwave a bit over 2 years ago and paid more for it thinking it would be of good quality and would last a lot longer than it did. The black coating on the inside of the door melted as well as on the microwave where the door sits which exposed the metal and has caused the microwave to smoke and emit sparks. Won't be buying this one again

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Do not buy

The Microwave works well although I always thought it was very noisy. It continues make noise well after the cooking process. The bad thing is that my first one blew up in the warranty period. The second one stopped working today outside the warranty period. Two in 3 years. Avoid buying the microwave.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Tony

Sharp Customer care contacted me for this out of warranty product. I could not fault their service and the outcome is a very positive result for me. Thank you Sharp.

Ivo

Ivo

Fast heating microwave

Bought the white model of the sharp carousel from the good guys couple of months ago. Fast heating microwave, takes only seconds to heat things up. Got lots of different settings for various usages, warming up, cooking, defrosting, etc. Had the same model previously that lasted for many many years without any problem.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Jingjing

JingjingBrisbane

It's good , easy to use

My previous landlord purchased this microwave oven for us and I considered it was very easy to use and powerful . Now I bought one for myself when I moved into another apartment. I am happy with the appliance as usual. The only drawback is the price is a bit expensive.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

alex2001

alex2001Perth, WA

Ok but has developed loud Buzzzz when plugged in but not in use. Call Centre need to be taught about

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Tzwixt

TzwixtKuraby

Awesome Appliance.

This microwave looks good, has clear buttons, heats up very fast, 1200W is powerful always had Sharp microwaves, really long lasting,old one still in perfect working condition except for the LCD display, seems to be a SHARP issue.
the cooling feature takes time to get used to, very stable large rotating table. Has a lot of functions, does smudge a bit so requires constant cleaning.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Peter

PeterSydney

Burnt paint under door, while googling the burnt door, I found this review site.

Date PurchasedMar 2012
Elaine A

Elaine AMid North Coast, NSW

New addition yo the kitchen

So far we have found the microwave quite satisfactory. Finding it hard to adjust to the cooling period when it is turned off. It is light in weight but seems sturdy. It has quite a lot of programs to get used too but can be used by just setting the time and start.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Burnt out after 18 months

Date PurchasedApr 2015

deb06

deb06Wantirna

Burnt door

I had the same problem. The label on the body of the microwave had started to peel away and managed to get itself stuck to the door while I was cooking vegetables. I levered open the microwave to find a burnt strip on the door and the body of the microwave. I complained to Sharp who said the label could not have caused this but I firmly believe it did. I had to buy a new microwave. Have bought another Sharp but hope to get more longevity from this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

AngeSydney, NSW

Sharp & Smart looking

Nice & clean to look at in white on a kitchen bench and is well-built. Has excellent visibility through glass door, quiet when in use, However, although has extensive programmes, digital display is difficult for an elderly person to use with multiple programs & also takes time to learn to use.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Ange

Thank you for your reply.

HG.

HG.Kareela

BURNT DOOR

Have always used Sharp microwave ovens in the past. This one did not last as long as the others. However it was a great oven while it was going. We use the oven every day and just now found it made a burning smell and on inspection found that the door and connecting internal face had scoring marks where the arching occurred. Now I must purchase a new oven, very frustrated but I can't take the chance of starting a fire.

Date PurchasedMar 2015