MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

Leigh
LeighMid North Coast, NSW

Super..but died to soon

Great product and value. Until a few months ago started buzzing and eventually sparks from inside and died. Last Sharp microwave gave me 23 years. This only max 4. Disappointed

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $249.00.

Chewie
ChewieMelbourne

Not that good

Need quite a bit of time to make food hot even i set that as high, the cool down function is useless and it is not easy to use as there are a lot of functions, the noise annoys me a bit while i am using it.
It does the job overall but it makes me a little bit disappointed as it’s a big brand.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Annie
AnnieLOW HEAD

Short life for my second Sharp Carousel microwave oven!

My first Sharp microwave was easy to use and gave long service, so we replaced it with this model. Now, August 2018, it's stopped heating. Were told replacement part costs more than new oven! A much older model from our shack still works well, but can I trust another Sharp?

Date PurchasedJune 2013

Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

Not as good as previous

My last Sharp Carousel died , it was about 11 years old.
It was great so I thought I would stick with Sharp.
It does it's job but I am not very thrilled with it. It is very clunky.
When used for more than 8 minutes, the inside it dripping with condensation and get extremely hot. It is in a correctly ventilated area.
Retailer said that was normal, well I have never experienced it in 50 years, and to basically suck it up.
Hard to get used to the 'cool down' feature, which doesn't really cool anything down.
It's VERY noisy.

I would not get the same one again.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jodie, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the issue on to our product team for their review.

Franz
Franz

Sharp R350YW / R350YS

The Sharp R350YW / R350YS is a pretty average microwave; to begin with it is too small and I cant fit a lot of my plates and bowls in the microwave; is also pretty short; as in I cant put tall bowls or packets of microwaveable goods in since they will touch the roof.

Sharp A.Sharp

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
jd4free
jd4freeSydney

OK but has a few design issues

At first it was ok and I thought i'd get used to it but then I found it was way too noisy for the small flat.
Overall I think the just needed to get some feedback on this when they designed it, but for the price I guess it's OK.
Next time I will test a unit in store before I buy, I didn't think at the time, as i;d imagine others would have looked into these noises.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sumit
SumitMelbourne

Nice to have for small family

Yes, I usually heat my stuff no cooking.
Yes easy to use .
Noise is bit high but acceptable
Quality is okay and use less space.
Must buy for couple and use less electricity.
I am happy with product anf will recommend people to buy and can say value for money

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Linh
LinhMelbourne

Does its job

Heats food really hot, lots of different functions depending on what you're looking for, it's loud like all microwaves and it feels a bit plastic-y. Easy to clean and quite large on the inside. It does its job and everything seems to be working fine. Was in my price range and can't complain.

AMuk
AMukSydney

It does the job!

Aesthetics wise its not as pretty as the other microwaves but for the price you pay, you get your money's worth. I would recommend this product.

This microwave does the job - it heats food quickly, no fuss.

Standard setting, user friendly, easy to use

Size of microwave is quite big.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Jordi
JordiMelbourne

Ok microwave

This microwave heats well and does the job but the settings are very confusing so it really isn't very user friendly. All I need is a basic microwave oven so I chose this one for its powerful motor for a reasonable price. I also went with white as it matches the location better.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sheryl
SherylBrisbane

Save time!

Bought the microwave after moving into a new place. The microwave has been a valuable machine in the house for 7 months now, cutting down defrosting and cooking time. It is very easy to operate with straight forward settings and features. It is sturdy, well built and comes with the microwave recipe book.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
jag_
jag_sydney

decent microwave

bought this microwave after my old sharp microwave broke after 13 years. so fr so great. does its job well and looks decent. has a lot of space inside but the inverter technology is annoying. if i turn it in for a second it will be cooling for 30 sec. It has a number of features which include sensor reheat, defrost, sensor cook and child lock. It also allows you to control the level of power you want for cooking at.
overall decent microwave

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Ivo
Ivo

Fast heating microwave

Bought the white model of the sharp carousel from the good guys couple of months ago. Fast heating microwave, takes only seconds to heat things up. Got lots of different settings for various usages, warming up, cooking, defrosting, etc. Had the same model previously that lasted for many many years without any problem.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
alex2001
alex2001Perth, WA

Ok but has developed loud Buzzzz when plugged in but not in use. Call Centre need to be taught about

Elaine A
Elaine AMid North Coast, NSW

New addition yo the kitchen

So far we have found the microwave quite satisfactory. Finding it hard to adjust to the cooling period when it is turned off. It is light in weight but seems sturdy. It has quite a lot of programs to get used too but can be used by just setting the time and start.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017