MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

Buying Guide Banner

Leigh

LeighMid North Coast, NSW

Super..but died to soon

Great product and value. Until a few months ago started buzzing and eventually sparks from inside and died. Last Sharp microwave gave me 23 years. This only max 4. Disappointed

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $249.00.

ThePeoplesChamp

ThePeoplesChampCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent microwave!

Very well designed. Nice white display panel and led interior light. Heats food up perfectly.

I'm a resident Product Review user so rest assured I'll update this review if anything changes

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi, thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience your feedback has been logged.

Chewie

ChewieMelbourne

Not that good

Need quite a bit of time to make food hot even i set that as high, the cool down function is useless and it is not easy to use as there are a lot of functions, the noise annoys me a bit while i am using it.
It does the job overall but it makes me a little bit disappointed as it’s a big brand.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Annie

AnnieLOW HEAD

Short life for my second Sharp Carousel microwave oven!

My first Sharp microwave was easy to use and gave long service, so we replaced it with this model. Now, August 2018, it's stopped heating. Were told replacement part costs more than new oven! A much older model from our shack still works well, but can I trust another Sharp?

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Jodie

JodieSydney, NSW

Not as good as previous

My last Sharp Carousel died , it was about 11 years old.
It was great so I thought I would stick with Sharp.
It does it's job but I am not very thrilled with it. It is very clunky.
When used for more than 8 minutes, the inside it dripping with condensation and get extremely hot. It is in a correctly ventilated area.
Retailer said that was normal, well I have never experienced it in 50 years, and to basically suck it up.
Hard to get used to the 'cool down' feature, which doesn't really cool anything down.
It's VERY noisy.

I would not get the same one again.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jodie, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the issue on to our product team for their review.

Clo clo

Clo cloAdelaide

Microwave

I love the microwave i have it works really well. Easy to use. Its good when you want to operate its good when you want to defrost food and very easy to clean. I only one brand. I like the brand kambook but want buy any other brands because i wont by any other brand

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Ankita

Ankita

It’s perfect

It’s very easy to use and the start button is automatically set 1 min time so you don’t have press 1:00 it’s a best option and the pasta popcorn rice all have seperate features in the microwave and easy to clean and large/ good amount of space inside so it’s good

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Ankita, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is great that you enjoy using the microwave. Have a good day.

Tanya

Tanya

The best

I have used so many microwaves, but I consider this as one of the best. I bought mine from Good guys. Fits in any space and can easily clean. The microwave is powerful . HIghly recommend for small families,individuals and couples. Great buy Great saving, would highly recommend .Never think twice

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Tanya, That is great news! We thank you for your time. Have a lovely day ahead. Cheers, Sharp Australia

Cam

CamPerth

instant reheating its great

Very happy with this product. Its very smart as you can choose what you are cooking or reheating and it will automatically have a time set. Its very powerful so sometimes reheating can make the food very hot. Find it great as i have previously owned a very weak microwave and was constantly annoying things not getting reheated properly. would recommend this microwave to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Cam, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

LWT

LWT

great microwave

Sharp are great little microwaves, the white model of the sharp carousel from the good guys couple of months ago. Fast heating microwave, takes only seconds to heat things up. Got lots of different settings for various usages, warming up, cooking, defrosting, etc. Had the same model previously that lasted for many many years without any problem.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear LWT, we are glad to receive feedback for our products. Thank you and have a lovely day!

Lee-Ann Stevens

Lee-Ann Stevens

Does what it’s supposed to do.

Easy to use. Microwave has a large turntable and clear window so you are able to see the food when it is switched on. High wattage which makes cooking and melting food quick. I had a Sharp Carousel previously and it last 15 years so more than happy to recommend this brand. Hopefully the new one lasts just as long.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sudi

SudiSydney

Fast heating noisy fan

Heat up food pretty quickly, most drinks get hot enough in just one minute. I found it convenient as the mesh let you see through how things cooking quite clearly. Not exactly quiet during operation, mainly because of the fan which continue to run for half a minute after your food is ready.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Franz

Franz

Sharp R350YW / R350YS

The Sharp R350YW / R350YS is a pretty average microwave; to begin with it is too small and I cant fit a lot of my plates and bowls in the microwave; is also pretty short; as in I cant put tall bowls or packets of microwaveable goods in since they will touch the roof.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kelly McGann

Kelly McGannNerang

Great all rounder

Bought this a few months ago after my old Sharp Carousel bit the dust after about 8 years of heavy use. This new model is great! Heats things super fast and super hot. Very easy to use with lots of preprogramed settings for reheating, defrosting and quick cooking which I use all the time. Seems like the Sharp brand is still quality.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
jd4free

jd4freeSydney

OK but has a few design issues

At first it was ok and I thought i'd get used to it but then I found it was way too noisy for the small flat.
Overall I think the just needed to get some feedback on this when they designed it, but for the price I guess it's OK.
Next time I will test a unit in store before I buy, I didn't think at the time, as i;d imagine others would have looked into these noises.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Sumit

SumitMelbourne

Nice to have for small family

Yes, I usually heat my stuff no cooking.
Yes easy to use .
Noise is bit high but acceptable
Quality is okay and use less space.
Must buy for couple and use less electricity.
I am happy with product anf will recommend people to buy and can say value for money

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Linh

LinhMelbourne

Does its job

Heats food really hot, lots of different functions depending on what you're looking for, it's loud like all microwaves and it feels a bit plastic-y. Easy to clean and quite large on the inside. It does its job and everything seems to be working fine. Was in my price range and can't complain.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
AMuk

AMukSydney

It does the job!

Aesthetics wise its not as pretty as the other microwaves but for the price you pay, you get your money's worth. I would recommend this product.

This microwave does the job - it heats food quickly, no fuss.

Standard setting, user friendly, easy to use

Size of microwave is quite big.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Jordi

JordiMelbourne

Ok microwave

This microwave heats well and does the job but the settings are very confusing so it really isn't very user friendly. All I need is a basic microwave oven so I chose this one for its powerful motor for a reasonable price. I also went with white as it matches the location better.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
SaWo

SaWoWestern Australia

Great Microwave

We bought this microwave to replace a two year old model from another brand.
The Sharp does exactly what we need it to, it is easy to use, easy to clean, well built and you can see inside clearly. It runs fairly quietly, especially compared to the previous one. Also, the Sharp was over $100 cheaper than the previous one and performs extremely well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017