Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Burnt-TwiceAU

2 years old and not heating properly

Mine is around 2 years old but this week it hasn't been heating properly. Always defrost slices of frozen bread at 60% power for 10 seconds a slice but now the bread is still half frozen. Also warming milk its still cool.

Reading the reviews here (which would be a small percentage of complaints) I'm wondering if it will catch fire too.

Surely Sharp needs a recall?

Like the others, my mum had a sharp convection microwave for 16 years no problems.

Burnt-Twice

So not enough fires to warrant any warning to owners or a recall? Sounds like Samsung...

Fullmoon

FullmoonMelbourne

Not a good Start !

Serene H.

Serene H.asked

R350YW (White)

Hi I washed the inside of my microwave with water and dish wash liquid then I heard a loud bang and now it doesn’t work.
Do you think I blew the fuse if yes how do I change it?

Lyn

Lynasked

R350YW (White)

How do I set the clock on my Sharp R350YW Microwave?

Pamela D

Pamela Dasked

How many litres?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Pamela, thank you for your interest. We encourage you to contact our customer care at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question. They will assist you accordingly.

See all Sharp R350YW (White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp R350YW (White)