Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 2 of 4)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Lem

LemAdelaide

Solid device

My review may not be super useful as I rarely use it.
So far, I've had no issues. Variable power,loads of settings. It does all I need a microwave to do. If you're looking for something fancier, maybe look at others, but i got on sale and had been good so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Shandy

ShandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just OK not too bad

We spend 189 dollars on this microwave. Many functions but we didn't really try all yet. Good in price and the reason we bought because of inverter sensor function. It also doesn't require time to be set during heat the food as sensor will know how long it need to heat up. Try with a glass of water before and it work out. We try on food before it doesn't stop so we will staring on out microwave to ensure not over heat

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Leigh

LeighGosford

Meets needs

When i first bought this product i got great customer service they didn't try and sell me something i didn't need. Therefore I'm impressed with my purchase meets all of my expectation I have so far still trying to figure out some of the settings so hopefully all goes well

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Dan

Danadelaide

very happy

My wife and i are very happy with our purchase of the Sharp Microwave. Have not had any problems with it and it works some much better then the last microwave we had. Looks great and fits nicely into any style of kitchen. We could not recommend this Sharp microwave higher.

Samantha

SamanthaSydney

A very reliable microwave!

I've had this microwave for almost a year now. I don't use it everyday, maybe only about a couple of times a week. Still though, it has been very reliable when it comes to easily preparing quick meals. The microwave's performance is still the same when I first bought. I only had to replace the rotating plate inside, but that was my fault.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

DeeSydney, NSW

My best electrical helper in the kitchen!

I recently purchased a new Sharp Model R350Y(W) microwave to replace my old one which stopped working after many many years of use. I chose this brand for reliability and this Model for ease of operation. The touch Control Panel is easy to read and uncomplicated. We all lead busy lives and any time saved in the kitchen is a help.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharyn

SharynHunter Region, NSW

Just right for the use needed

I love this one ,it is so way to use ,no long winded ways of how to use ,what temp is needed for certain meats just plain and simple ,the price was right as was the colour,size was perfect , fitted into the area it was meant for ,perfect for us

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sanj

SanjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Microwave

This is a very powerful machine, 1200w. It only takes 30sec to warm food. It’s great to defrost food for dinner, even chicken without cooking it. The only annoying feature is the time it takes for the microwave to stop making a noise after the food is removed. They call the cooling period.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Lu KSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good woks fine

I've been using this for six months now and so far I have no complaints. I'm not sure how to review a microwave as there is not much to say about them. It works, the controls are easy to use and the door doesn't clang loudly like some models. This model is quite roomy so I can fit large items in. After the cooking is finished there is a cooling fan that comes on for a short time, but I don't know much about that aspect of it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Edit: Update
It died after 9 months - the magna something had failed. The Good guys sent it away to be fixed, which took 5 weeks. Thats 5 weeks!

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lu, thank you for your time and patience. We are sorry to hear about your experience in regards to the service and will pass the feedback on to our service team.

Bilby

BilbySydney

Decent Microwave with numerous features

This is a 1200 watt inverter machine which has a reasonable amount of space inside to cook almost anything you want (e.g. roast chicken).

It has a number of features which include sensor reheat, defrost, sensor cook and child lock. It also allows you to control the level of power you want for cooking at.

There is a lot of moisture when cooking and this means a quick wipe-down but apart from that it is a good microwave.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Busy Mum

The most annoying appliance I have ever bought

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Dear Sharp Australia,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I will send you an email shortly.
Kind regards

Flower

FlowerByford

Quick and easy to use.

This microwave is so much quicker than my old one I am having a bit of trouble adjusting!
It is very easy to operate, quick and simple.
Don't quite know why it beeps at the end of a cool down period, I want to take the food out hot.
It is big enough for most of my serving dishes - 10 people.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Laura S

Laura SOrange

Only lasted 2 years

I bought this microwave a bit over 2 years ago and paid more for it thinking it would be of good quality and would last a lot longer than it did. The black coating on the inside of the door melted as well as on the microwave where the door sits which exposed the metal and has caused the microwave to smoke and emit sparks. Won't be buying this one again

Do not buy

The Microwave works well although I always thought it was very noisy. It continues make noise well after the cooking process. The bad thing is that my first one blew up in the warranty period. The second one stopped working today outside the warranty period. Two in 3 years. Avoid buying the microwave.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Tony

Sharp Customer care contacted me for this out of warranty product. I could not fault their service and the outcome is a very positive result for me. Thank you Sharp.

Jingjing

JingjingBrisbane

It's good , easy to use

My previous landlord purchased this microwave oven for us and I considered it was very easy to use and powerful . Now I bought one for myself when I moved into another apartment. I am happy with the appliance as usual. The only drawback is the price is a bit expensive.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Peter

PeterSydney

Burnt paint under door, while googling the burnt door, I found this review site.

Date PurchasedMar 2012

Burnt out after 18 months

Date PurchasedApr 2015
deb06

deb06Wantirna

Burnt door

I had the same problem. The label on the body of the microwave had started to peel away and managed to get itself stuck to the door while I was cooking vegetables. I levered open the microwave to find a burnt strip on the door and the body of the microwave. I complained to Sharp who said the label could not have caused this but I firmly believe it did. I had to buy a new microwave. Have bought another Sharp but hope to get more longevity from this one.

Date PurchasedDec 2015

AngeSydney, NSW

Sharp & Smart looking

Nice & clean to look at in white on a kitchen bench and is well-built. Has excellent visibility through glass door, quiet when in use, However, although has extensive programmes, digital display is difficult for an elderly person to use with multiple programs & also takes time to learn to use.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Ange

Thank you for your reply.

HG.

HG.Kareela

BURNT DOOR

Have always used Sharp microwave ovens in the past. This one did not last as long as the others. However it was a great oven while it was going. We use the oven every day and just now found it made a burning smell and on inspection found that the door and connecting internal face had scoring marks where the arching occurred. Now I must purchase a new oven, very frustrated but I can't take the chance of starting a fire.