Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Linh

LinhMelbourne

Does its job

Heats food really hot, lots of different functions depending on what you're looking for, it's loud like all microwaves and it feels a bit plastic-y. Easy to clean and quite large on the inside. It does its job and everything seems to be working fine. Was in my price range and can't complain.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
AMuk

AMukSydney

It does the job!

Aesthetics wise its not as pretty as the other microwaves but for the price you pay, you get your money's worth. I would recommend this product.

This microwave does the job - it heats food quickly, no fuss.

Standard setting, user friendly, easy to use

Size of microwave is quite big.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lem

LemAdelaide

Solid device

My review may not be super useful as I rarely use it.
So far, I've had no issues. Variable power,loads of settings. It does all I need a microwave to do. If you're looking for something fancier, maybe look at others, but i got on sale and had been good so far.

Jordi

JordiMelbourne

Ok microwave

This microwave heats well and does the job but the settings are very confusing so it really isn't very user friendly. All I need is a basic microwave oven so I chose this one for its powerful motor for a reasonable price. I also went with white as it matches the location better.

Shandy

ShandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just OK not too bad

We spend 189 dollars on this microwave. Many functions but we didn't really try all yet. Good in price and the reason we bought because of inverter sensor function. It also doesn't require time to be set during heat the food as sensor will know how long it need to heat up. Try with a glass of water before and it work out. We try on food before it doesn't stop so we will staring on out microwave to ensure not over heat

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Leigh

LeighGosford

Meets needs

When i first bought this product i got great customer service they didn't try and sell me something i didn't need. Therefore I'm impressed with my purchase meets all of my expectation I have so far still trying to figure out some of the settings so hopefully all goes well

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Dan

Danadelaide

very happy

My wife and i are very happy with our purchase of the Sharp Microwave. Have not had any problems with it and it works some much better then the last microwave we had. Looks great and fits nicely into any style of kitchen. We could not recommend this Sharp microwave higher.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Samantha

SamanthaSydney

A very reliable microwave!

I've had this microwave for almost a year now. I don't use it everyday, maybe only about a couple of times a week. Still though, it has been very reliable when it comes to easily preparing quick meals. The microwave's performance is still the same when I first bought. I only had to replace the rotating plate inside, but that was my fault.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sheryl

SherylBrisbane

Save time!

Bought the microwave after moving into a new place. The microwave has been a valuable machine in the house for 7 months now, cutting down defrosting and cooking time. It is very easy to operate with straight forward settings and features. It is sturdy, well built and comes with the microwave recipe book.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

DeeSydney, NSW

My best electrical helper in the kitchen!

I recently purchased a new Sharp Model R350Y(W) microwave to replace my old one which stopped working after many many years of use. I chose this brand for reliability and this Model for ease of operation. The touch Control Panel is easy to read and uncomplicated. We all lead busy lives and any time saved in the kitchen is a help.

Sharyn

SharynHunter Region, NSW

Just right for the use needed

I love this one ,it is so way to use ,no long winded ways of how to use ,what temp is needed for certain meats just plain and simple ,the price was right as was the colour,size was perfect , fitted into the area it was meant for ,perfect for us

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sanj

SanjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Microwave

This is a very powerful machine, 1200w. It only takes 30sec to warm food. It’s great to defrost food for dinner, even chicken without cooking it. The only annoying feature is the time it takes for the microwave to stop making a noise after the food is removed. They call the cooling period.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Lu KSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good woks fine

I've been using this for six months now and so far I have no complaints. I'm not sure how to review a microwave as there is not much to say about them. It works, the controls are easy to use and the door doesn't clang loudly like some models. This model is quite roomy so I can fit large items in. After the cooking is finished there is a cooling fan that comes on for a short time, but I don't know much about that aspect of it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Edit: Update
It died after 9 months - the magna something had failed. The Good guys sent it away to be fixed, which took 5 weeks. Thats 5 weeks!

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lu, thank you for your time and patience. We are sorry to hear about your experience in regards to the service and will pass the feedback on to our service team.

jag_

jag_sydney

decent microwave

bought this microwave after my old sharp microwave broke after 13 years. so fr so great. does its job well and looks decent. has a lot of space inside but the inverter technology is annoying. if i turn it in for a second it will be cooling for 30 sec. It has a number of features which include sensor reheat, defrost, sensor cook and child lock. It also allows you to control the level of power you want for cooking at.
overall decent microwave

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Bilby

BilbySydney

Decent Microwave with numerous features

This is a 1200 watt inverter machine which has a reasonable amount of space inside to cook almost anything you want (e.g. roast chicken).

There is a lot of moisture when cooking and this means a quick wipe-down but apart from that it is a good microwave.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Flower

FlowerByford

Quick and easy to use.

This microwave is so much quicker than my old one I am having a bit of trouble adjusting!
It is very easy to operate, quick and simple.
Don't quite know why it beeps at the end of a cool down period, I want to take the food out hot.
It is big enough for most of my serving dishes - 10 people.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Ivo

Ivo

Fast heating microwave

Bought the white model of the sharp carousel from the good guys couple of months ago. Fast heating microwave, takes only seconds to heat things up. Got lots of different settings for various usages, warming up, cooking, defrosting, etc. Had the same model previously that lasted for many many years without any problem.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Jingjing

JingjingBrisbane

It's good , easy to use

My previous landlord purchased this microwave oven for us and I considered it was very easy to use and powerful . Now I bought one for myself when I moved into another apartment. I am happy with the appliance as usual. The only drawback is the price is a bit expensive.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
alex2001

alex2001Perth, WA

Ok but has developed loud Buzzzz when plugged in but not in use. Call Centre need to be taught about

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Elaine A

Elaine AMid North Coast, NSW

New addition yo the kitchen

So far we have found the microwave quite satisfactory. Finding it hard to adjust to the cooling period when it is turned off. It is light in weight but seems sturdy. It has quite a lot of programs to get used too but can be used by just setting the time and start.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017