MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

Leigh
LeighMid North Coast, NSW

Super..but died to soon

Great product and value. Until a few months ago started buzzing and eventually sparks from inside and died. Last Sharp microwave gave me 23 years. This only max 4. Disappointed

Purchased at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $249.00.

ThePeoplesChamp
ThePeoplesChampCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent microwave!

Very well designed. Nice white display panel and led interior light. Heats food up perfectly.

I'm a resident Product Review user so rest assured I'll update this review if anything changes

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi, thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience your feedback has been logged.

Chewie
ChewieMelbourne

Not that good

Need quite a bit of time to make food hot even i set that as high, the cool down function is useless and it is not easy to use as there are a lot of functions, the noise annoys me a bit while i am using it.
It does the job overall but it makes me a little bit disappointed as it’s a big brand.

Pompey1
Pompey1Carlton

Powerful model works well

Got a reconditioned one off eBay and it's going great guns. Its quite powerful (950 watts) and the thing I really like about it is that is cooks and defrosts very evenly. Its an inverter style microwave so I guess this is the difference. It's very simple and obvious to operate and looks sharp too.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to the product managers. Have a great day!

Annie
AnnieLOW HEAD

Short life for my second Sharp Carousel microwave oven!

My first Sharp microwave was easy to use and gave long service, so we replaced it with this model. Now, August 2018, it's stopped heating. Were told replacement part costs more than new oven! A much older model from our shack still works well, but can I trust another Sharp?

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Jodie
JodieSydney, NSW

Not as good as previous

My last Sharp Carousel died , it was about 11 years old.
It was great so I thought I would stick with Sharp.
It does it's job but I am not very thrilled with it. It is very clunky.
When used for more than 8 minutes, the inside it dripping with condensation and get extremely hot. It is in a correctly ventilated area.
Retailer said that was normal, well I have never experienced it in 50 years, and to basically suck it up.
Hard to get used to the 'cool down' feature, which doesn't really cool anything down.
It's VERY noisy.

I would not get the same one again.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jodie, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the issue on to our product team for their review.

Trinity
TrinityBrisbane

Works fine!

It was a bit hard to grasp how exactly to use it because there were many functions, however, once we got the hold of it it became a household necessity. It serves its function well and heats up food wonderfully. It has been working for a long time and shows no problem at all so far.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Trinity, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. We are glad that you enjoy using the microwave. Have a good day.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Warren
WarrenPerth, WA

Initially very disappointed

We have had Sharp microwaves before and were pleased with them. We have been happy with this one until it died 6 weeks out of warranty . We were very disappointed and looked possible replacements. I decided to speak to Sharp consumer care and they have been most helpful and are assessing my microwave to fix it for me.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Warren, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad that your issue has been resolved. Have a good day.

Bilby
Bilbymelbourne

My one is fine!

I see a lot of reviews here saying they have had trouble with this model but we have had a perfect run. No problems at all - OK the number pad is a little scuffed but no big deal. Maybe I got a "good" one? I actually like the way this runs and use it nearly every day - mostly just to reheat food so for short time periods. Sharp is a good brand and this works just I would expect it too.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Bilby, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are glad that you enjoy using the microwave. Have a good day.

P and S
P and SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works fine

Bought this a few months ago. I just use it to reheat things etc. Does the job well. The only thing I don't like is that the panel is covered in some sort of clear seal and on the clear button it has bunched up a bit. It doesn't affect the use of the microwave, but takes the shine off looking like a new appliance.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Clo clo
Clo cloAdelaide

Microwave

I love the microwave i have it works really well. Easy to use. Its good when you want to operate its good when you want to defrost food and very easy to clean. I only one brand. I like the brand kambook but want buy any other brands because i wont by any other brand

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Ferrett
FerrettCentral West, NSW

Great Edition

Happy with this purchase. It has loads of features easy to use great pre programmed menus. The sensor cook is something I never had in my old microwave and it’s unreal. Extremely powerful. I purchased this on sale So was a great price. Only dampener is its pretty blan to look at.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Ferrett, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day.

Ankita
Ankita

It’s perfect

It’s very easy to use and the start button is automatically set 1 min time so you don’t have press 1:00 it’s a best option and the pasta popcorn rice all have seperate features in the microwave and easy to clean and large/ good amount of space inside so it’s good

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Ankita, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is great that you enjoy using the microwave. Have a good day.

Tanya
Tanya

The best

I have used so many microwaves, but I consider this as one of the best. I bought mine from Good guys. Fits in any space and can easily clean. The microwave is powerful . HIghly recommend for small families,individuals and couples. Great buy Great saving, would highly recommend .Never think twice

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Tanya, That is great news! We thank you for your time. Have a lovely day ahead. Cheers, Sharp Australia

Veriveri123
Veriveri123Sydney, NSW

Powerful microwave

The 1200W is very powerful, if something says 4 minutes it will be done in 3. The microwave isn't too loud and has a cooling down mechanism aswell. results are amazing and very happy with the overall heating. The only bad thing is that if you have a small kitchen it is quite big and bulky.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Customer, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the feedback on to our product team for their review. Have a good day.