Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 2 of 3)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

MD123

MD123Sydney

Overall good microwave

This microwave does the job well. Sometimes it can heat things quicker than you expect, and it's a bit on the loud side (especially the incessant beeping if you're not there to open it straight away), but that's just a matter of getting used to. For the price and effectiveness this fits the bill for what a microwave should be.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Kelly McGann

Kelly McGannNerang

Great all rounder

Bought this a few months ago after my old Sharp Carousel bit the dust after about 8 years of heavy use. This new model is great! Heats things super fast and super hot. Very easy to use with lots of preprogramed settings for reheating, defrosting and quick cooking which I use all the time. Seems like the Sharp brand is still quality.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Lem

LemAdelaide

Solid device

My review may not be super useful as I rarely use it.
So far, I've had no issues. Variable power,loads of settings. It does all I need a microwave to do. If you're looking for something fancier, maybe look at others, but i got on sale and had been good so far.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

SaWo

SaWoWestern Australia

Great Microwave

We bought this microwave to replace a two year old model from another brand.
The Sharp does exactly what we need it to, it is easy to use, easy to clean, well built and you can see inside clearly. It runs fairly quietly, especially compared to the previous one. Also, the Sharp was over $100 cheaper than the previous one and performs extremely well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Shandy

ShandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just OK not too bad

We spend 189 dollars on this microwave. Many functions but we didn't really try all yet. Good in price and the reason we bought because of inverter sensor function. It also doesn't require time to be set during heat the food as sensor will know how long it need to heat up. Try with a glass of water before and it work out. We try on food before it doesn't stop so we will staring on out microwave to ensure not over heat

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Leigh

LeighGosford

Meets needs

When i first bought this product i got great customer service they didn't try and sell me something i didn't need. Therefore I'm impressed with my purchase meets all of my expectation I have so far still trying to figure out some of the settings so hopefully all goes well

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Dan

Danadelaide

very happy

My wife and i are very happy with our purchase of the Sharp Microwave. Have not had any problems with it and it works some much better then the last microwave we had. Looks great and fits nicely into any style of kitchen. We could not recommend this Sharp microwave higher.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Sue P

Sue PMelbourne

Love it

We purchased our second Sharp Microwave a little while back after our previous one decided to 'pull the plug'. We'd never had any problems with the first one and had it for 16 years so if this one lasts as lone we'll be pretty happy. The one minute cooling down aspect is annoying at first but you get used to it in no time.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
AnneLCZ

AnneLCZKirwan

Great product.

I have been extremely satisfied with this microwave oven. It has been an integral part in food preparation since June 2016. This product enabled us to save time in food preparation as we lead busy lives. For some unknown reason it just stopped. I would expect this product to last longer that 17 months. Our previous Sharp purchases have been very satisfying and gave us a much longer period of usage compared to this one.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Samantha

SamanthaSydney

A very reliable microwave!

I've had this microwave for almost a year now. I don't use it everyday, maybe only about a couple of times a week. Still though, it has been very reliable when it comes to easily preparing quick meals. The microwave's performance is still the same when I first bought. I only had to replace the rotating plate inside, but that was my fault.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

DeeSydney, NSW

My best electrical helper in the kitchen!

I recently purchased a new Sharp Model R350Y(W) microwave to replace my old one which stopped working after many many years of use. I chose this brand for reliability and this Model for ease of operation. The touch Control Panel is easy to read and uncomplicated. We all lead busy lives and any time saved in the kitchen is a help.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharyn

SharynHunter Region, NSW

Just right for the use needed

I love this one ,it is so way to use ,no long winded ways of how to use ,what temp is needed for certain meats just plain and simple ,the price was right as was the colour,size was perfect , fitted into the area it was meant for ,perfect for us

Date PurchasedSept 2017
kj

kjmelbourne

Wonderful Machine

Couldn't fault it, had to get used to a few of the new ways to do things such as the setting the clock and timer, other than that very could, It is quiet (sometimes too quiet as you can't always hear the timer going off) defrost function works very well. Great machine

Glenny18

Glenny18Vic, 3300

Best Microwave we have owned.

On moving to our new home we thought we would update the microwave and picked the new sharp as our previous one was that brand and we liked it, we absolutely love the new one and how it works, its a bit smaller so fits in better but the power and operation far exceeds the previous model. We love having more control over the power settings and the cooling function, just perfect for the kitchen.

Sanj

SanjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Microwave

This is a very powerful machine, 1200w. It only takes 30sec to warm food. It’s great to defrost food for dinner, even chicken without cooking it. The only annoying feature is the time it takes for the microwave to stop making a noise after the food is removed. They call the cooling period.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Lu KSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good woks fine

I've been using this for six months now and so far I have no complaints. I'm not sure how to review a microwave as there is not much to say about them. It works, the controls are easy to use and the door doesn't clang loudly like some models. This model is quite roomy so I can fit large items in. After the cooking is finished there is a cooling fan that comes on for a short time, but I don't know much about that aspect of it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Edit: Update
It died after 9 months - the magna something had failed. The Good guys sent it away to be fixed, which took 5 weeks. Thats 5 weeks!

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lu, thank you for your time and patience. We are sorry to hear about your experience in regards to the service and will pass the feedback on to our service team.

Korben Dallas

Korben Dallas

Super Reliable

We recently replaced the exact same brand and model after 11 YEARS! We Highly recommend Sharp as a hardworking, long lasting brand that represents great value, easy to use and very reliable. The shop assistant also recommended Sharp, telling us that they are by far the best brand to buy. Very happy.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Bilby

BilbySydney

Decent Microwave with numerous features

This is a 1200 watt inverter machine which has a reasonable amount of space inside to cook almost anything you want (e.g. roast chicken).

It has a number of features which include sensor reheat, defrost, sensor cook and child lock. It also allows you to control the level of power you want for cooking at.

There is a lot of moisture when cooking and this means a quick wipe-down but apart from that it is a good microwave.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Flower

FlowerByford

Quick and easy to use.

This microwave is so much quicker than my old one I am having a bit of trouble adjusting!
It is very easy to operate, quick and simple.
Don't quite know why it beeps at the end of a cool down period, I want to take the food out hot.
It is big enough for most of my serving dishes - 10 people.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Jingjing

JingjingBrisbane

It's good , easy to use

My previous landlord purchased this microwave oven for us and I considered it was very easy to use and powerful . Now I bought one for myself when I moved into another apartment. I am happy with the appliance as usual. The only drawback is the price is a bit expensive.