Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 3 of 3)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

SpeedyNewcastle NSW

Better than most of the modern rubbsh out there

Date PurchasedSept 2016
CateBirchip

Very happy with purchase!

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Other Microwaves

PLeased Customer

We had a Panasonic inverter microwave previous to buying a Sharp. For my money, the Sharp is easier to operate and much quieter. And with 1200 watts of power everything is noticeably quicker. I wasn't sure I was making the right choice when I first purchased the Sharp but I am very happy with the choice now.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Paul
PaulAdelaide

Seems a good choice (owned for 6 Months)

Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R350YW (White) compares to other Microwaves

Janette MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasted less than 2 years

I purchased this oven in April 2013 by 1 Feb 2015 it no longer works. It blew out the safety switch and now its dead. I had my previous Sharp microwave for 8 years, I dont expect things to last forever, but I do expect at least 5 years. I emailed Sharp, but have had no response. I was happy with the oven up till then, although it constantly had finger prints on the control panel and the door slams too hard which is very grating.

Janette M

Sharp contacted me and have suggested that it sounds like a repairable fault and they will cover the costs even though it's out of warranty. Thank you Sharp, this is unexpected and very generous. Best customer service I have seen in s long time.

fingers crossed
fingers crossedSoutheast, SA

So far so good

Our old Sharp Carousel bought in 1993 went for 20 years without a hitch! We replaced it as the internal card was burning slightly. (The flat bed panasonic we replaced it with went back as the heating cooking times were riduculously slow) We have gone back to Sharp, it works fine but seems to have a noisy magnetron, behind the internal card in the oven. Everything else is good, but we also bought an extra 2 years warranty. You know the saying, "They don't make em like they used to!" Buy the extra warranty every time, if it goes for 3 years you might get ten out of it.

Kath G
Kath GSydney, NSW

I had this model for a few months and love it . Its very fast and efficient . This is my second sharp microwave and I have had no problems at all . I use mine about a dozen or more times a day every day and I change mine every 2-3 years for efficiency as they don't last for ever at all . I would happily buy my 3rd sharp and I have had many brands of microwaves in the last 30 years .
more every day potions like the melt soften option I love
not yet