Sharp R350YW (White)

Sharp R350YW (White) (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 35904364 and R350YW

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sanj

SanjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Microwave

This is a very powerful machine, 1200w. It only takes 30sec to warm food. It’s great to defrost food for dinner, even chicken without cooking it. The only annoying feature is the time it takes for the microwave to stop making a noise after the food is removed. They call the cooling period.

Date PurchasedAug 2014

Lu KSouth East Queensland, QLD

All good woks fine

I've been using this for six months now and so far I have no complaints. I'm not sure how to review a microwave as there is not much to say about them. It works, the controls are easy to use and the door doesn't clang loudly like some models. This model is quite roomy so I can fit large items in. After the cooking is finished there is a cooling fan that comes on for a short time, but I don't know much about that aspect of it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Edit: Update
It died after 9 months - the magna something had failed. The Good guys sent it away to be fixed, which took 5 weeks. Thats 5 weeks!

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lu, thank you for your time and patience. We are sorry to hear about your experience in regards to the service and will pass the feedback on to our service team.

Bilby

BilbySydney

Decent Microwave with numerous features

This is a 1200 watt inverter machine which has a reasonable amount of space inside to cook almost anything you want (e.g. roast chicken).

It has a number of features which include sensor reheat, defrost, sensor cook and child lock. It also allows you to control the level of power you want for cooking at.

There is a lot of moisture when cooking and this means a quick wipe-down but apart from that it is a good microwave.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R350YW (White) compares to other Microwaves

Flower

FlowerByford

Quick and easy to use.

This microwave is so much quicker than my old one I am having a bit of trouble adjusting!
It is very easy to operate, quick and simple.
Don't quite know why it beeps at the end of a cool down period, I want to take the food out hot.
It is big enough for most of my serving dishes - 10 people.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Jingjing

JingjingBrisbane

It's good , easy to use

My previous landlord purchased this microwave oven for us and I considered it was very easy to use and powerful . Now I bought one for myself when I moved into another apartment. I am happy with the appliance as usual. The only drawback is the price is a bit expensive.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

AngeSydney, NSW

Sharp & Smart looking

Nice & clean to look at in white on a kitchen bench and is well-built. Has excellent visibility through glass door, quiet when in use, However, although has extensive programmes, digital display is difficult for an elderly person to use with multiple programs & also takes time to learn to use.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Ange

Thank you for your reply.

Paul

PaulAdelaide

Seems a good choice (owned for 6 Months)

Janette MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Lasted less than 2 years

I purchased this oven in April 2013 by 1 Feb 2015 it no longer works. It blew out the safety switch and now its dead. I had my previous Sharp microwave for 8 years, I dont expect things to last forever, but I do expect at least 5 years. I emailed Sharp, but have had no response. I was happy with the oven up till then, although it constantly had finger prints on the control panel and the door slams too hard which is very grating.

Janette M

Sharp contacted me and have suggested that it sounds like a repairable fault and they will cover the costs even though it's out of warranty. Thank you Sharp, this is unexpected and very generous. Best customer service I have seen in s long time.