Sharp R350YW / R350YS

Sharp R350YW / R350YS (page 3 of 16)

R350YW (White), R350YS (Silver)

Microwaves Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of microwave would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.5

Tanya

Tanya

The best

I have used so many microwaves, but I consider this as one of the best. I bought mine from Good guys. Fits in any space and can easily clean. The microwave is powerful . HIghly recommend for small families,individuals and couples. Great buy Great saving, would highly recommend .Never think twice

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Tanya, That is great news! We thank you for your time. Have a lovely day ahead. Cheers, Sharp Australia

Veriveri123

Veriveri123Sydney

Powerful microwave

The 1200W is very powerful, if something says 4 minutes it will be done in 3. The microwave isn't too loud and has a cooling down mechanism aswell. results are amazing and very happy with the overall heating. The only bad thing is that if you have a small kitchen it is quite big and bulky.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Customer, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the feedback on to our product team for their review. Have a good day.

Anite

Anite

This is perfect

Very happy with this product as it's an affordable product that meet the needs of the food, such as if you need certain minutes on the food to cook it. You can put it in the microwave and the food will be cooked on these minutes.Therefore, I think it's very beneficial for the customers to buy it.

Date PurchasedJul 2010
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Anite, thank you for the positive feedback.It is great that you enjoy using the microwave. Have a lovely day.

Anna S

Anna SAU

Great product

Powerful microwave that has lasted us years. Bought it years ago, and still works strong. Very simple to use, I prefer the number key pad over dials or weird buttons. i can rely on this microwave to cook popcorn at 90 seconds, without burning the popcorn or leaving kernels at the bottom of the bag. 10/10

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Anna, Thank you for the positive feedback. Have a great day.

Cam

CamPerth

instant reheating its great

Very happy with this product. Its very smart as you can choose what you are cooking or reheating and it will automatically have a time set. Its very powerful so sometimes reheating can make the food very hot. Find it great as i have previously owned a very weak microwave and was constantly annoying things not getting reheated properly. would recommend this microwave to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Cam, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Jan99

Jan99

User friendly

The cooking result of this microwave is satisfactory. The texture of the food will still remain soft and tender instead of dried up. The microwave does not create loud noise when is working unlike other brands that I used before. The microwave is sturdy and well-built. Most importantly the settings and features are super easy to use and understand. It is really user friendly and I would strongly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Janice, Thank you for you feedback. We will pass the feedback on to our product team. Have a lovely day.

AntmanDiamond Beach

Great microwave, however failed 28 days out of warranty period.

We purchased this microwave after having an older version of the same model for a number of years, great microwave, found it to be the best out there after much investigating, easy menus, programmable settings, speed of cooking, easy to clean, etc, spewing that the inverter printed circuit board failed 28 days after warranty period had elapsed.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Antman

Thanks, have gone to the customer care site and appropriately filled out the form and submitted, however neglected to reference this review. Dumb.

Savvy12

Savvy12melbourne

Nice design and works well

Does just what I need from a microwave and looks so smart and modern. Love the style of this microwave, it completely blends in with our decor. It easy breezy to use too. I am not one for reading the manual, I suppose I should but I just use the menu buttons as they are and it works well.
It's easy to clean, and operates quietly. What more is there to say? It works well.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, we are glad to hear that you love the microwave. Have a great day ahead!

Hector

Hectormelbourne

Looks Good Does The Job

We bought this when we moved back to Melbourne mostly because it fitted in with our other appliances.
It looks very smart and is extremely easy to wipe down.
I pretty much only ever use a microwave to reheat cold coffee or the occasional plate of dinner and I can report it does this job admirably!
It sit's there looking nice in the kitchen and I am happy with it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Hector, Thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Lee

LeeSydney

After minimal use arched where label was inside door

Have always bought Sharp microwaves this one was extremely disappointing. Silver product label just inside door started to melt and then caused arching . After that incident more arching happened , too dangerous to use . Will not ever purchase again only had this one for 16 mths and only use to reheat foods .

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lee, we appreciate the feedback and would like to investigate the issue. Could you please send us your contact details to ccare@sharp.net.au,a member of our team will assist you.

Shauna

ShaunaSydney

Microwave

This microwave is very good value of money.
I bought it few years ago and it still works as if it's neat new .
I am very satisfied with the quality of the microwave and it's not noisy like my old microwave .
It seems to be very well built and can easily fit in anywhere

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Shauna, thank you for the feedback. Have a great day ahead!

Zizu

ZizuPerth

Pretty good for the price

I bought this a few months ago and so far it's pretty good. It's so powerful you have to be very careful about how long you put things in for as it really goes hard and fast. The way it still makes a noise as its cooling really annoys my partner as the old one went quiet once it stopped cooking but it doesn't bother me. The grubby finger marks on the stainless steel opening mechanism really drive me nuts. It's almost impossible to keep it looking clean. But overall it functions well and wasn't a bad purchase.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Zizu, thank you for the feedback, we will pass it on to the relevant managers. Have a great day ahead!

Iptg

Iptgsydney

Avg price but satisfied

I am moderate user. But it serves my purpose. I am worries about the touch buttons as time passes but It is still going good. The white is however not the desired colour or material would prefer stainless steel finish. Heats up ok but should have more clear instructions/manual for usage.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Iptg, thank you for the feedback, we will pass it on to the relevant managers. Have a great day ahead!

Steve

SteveMelbourne

makes cooking so much easier

Bought the microwave as an everyday necessity. It has indeed serve the purpose. Cooks/reheat food quickly. Takes a little bit of time to figure out the length of time, power for different foods. But most people can definitely figure it out without even referring to the manual. Relatively easy to clean and low maintenance. Light-weight and easy to transport when moving house. Overall, pretty decent everyday kitchen product.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Steve, thank you for the feedback. Have a great day ahead!

LWT

LWT

great microwave

Sharp are great little microwaves, the white model of the sharp carousel from the good guys couple of months ago. Fast heating microwave, takes only seconds to heat things up. Got lots of different settings for various usages, warming up, cooking, defrosting, etc. Had the same model previously that lasted for many many years without any problem.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear LWT, we are glad to receive feedback for our products. Thank you and have a lovely day!

David Coster

David CosterBrisbane

Happy with the product.

Haven't had it long but very happy so far .Easy to use and does everything we need . Have to get used to the cooling down cycle.Very easy to see what's cooking inside.Had a Smeg previously and it lasted 12 years,hope this lasts as least as long.Would like the Beeps to say cooking or timer is finished to be a little louder.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Noorhan

Noorhan

This is perfect microwave

Dear everyone,
If you are trying to get the best microwave oven. Choose this product, as it works really well for me and my family. We use it a lot and has everything that makes family happy to warm food and cook some food as well.
I would greatly recommend it for everyone.
Thank you!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Hi Noorhan,

Thank you for providing your feedback and it is great that you enjoyed using the microwave. Have a lovely day.

Lilli

LilliBrisbane

Such a cheap great model!

This microwave is so easy to use the most simple amazing thing ever I really enjoyed all the different style options and think it’s great and a MUST have for any household coles makes such good products, oh ok so let me tell you a little story I’m a night eater and I love things like leftovers from dinner I have a family with kids and this microwave is so quiet that when I get up to use it no one even flinches oh this Is just an amazing upgrade from my last micro wave (not from coles i might add!) thanks again coles great stuff! Xo

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Lee-Ann Stevens

Lee-Ann Stevens

Does what it’s supposed to do.

Easy to use. Microwave has a large turntable and clear window so you are able to see the food when it is switched on. High wattage which makes cooking and melting food quick. I had a Sharp Carousel previously and it last 15 years so more than happy to recommend this brand. Hopefully the new one lasts just as long.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Jeee2

Jeee2Sydney, NSW

This is perfect

We have had this for a while really good one just watch the kids they don't put in it as you should no plastic in microwave it very loud it seems to be very well structured touch system is very soft and the one thing they should have changed the finish buzzer sound when it's done.

Date PurchasedOct 2017