Sharp R350YW / R350YS

Sharp R350YW / R350YS (page 5 of 16)

R350YW (White), R350YS (Silver)

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now

Monty

MontyPerth, WA

Perfect size

Microwave sharp brand was very well priced and estetically nice to look at with the stainless steal front door. Its extremely easy to use and very easy to clean. It’s a perfect size and is quiet compared to my old microwave. I will have no hesitation in recommending the product to my family and friends.

Sumit

SumitMelbourne

Nice to have for small family

Yes, I usually heat my stuff no cooking.
Yes easy to use .
Noise is bit high but acceptable
Quality is okay and use less space.
Must buy for couple and use less electricity.
I am happy with product anf will recommend people to buy and can say value for money

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Linh

LinhMelbourne

Does its job

Heats food really hot, lots of different functions depending on what you're looking for, it's loud like all microwaves and it feels a bit plastic-y. Easy to clean and quite large on the inside. It does its job and everything seems to be working fine. Was in my price range and can't complain.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Find out how Sharp R350YW / R350YS compares to other Microwaves

Quality microware from a solid brand

We are really very pleased with our new microwave. It was delivered quickly and we began using it the same day.
Had a browse through the easy to understand instruction booklet and had no problem with operating the appliance.
Cooks and heats well and has been used several times daily with no sign of trouble. It's a very handy appliance and we've come to rely on it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
AMuk

AMukSydney

It does the job!

Aesthetics wise its not as pretty as the other microwaves but for the price you pay, you get your money's worth. I would recommend this product.

This microwave does the job - it heats food quickly, no fuss.

Standard setting, user friendly, easy to use

Size of microwave is quite big.

Lem

LemAdelaide

Solid device

My review may not be super useful as I rarely use it.
So far, I've had no issues. Variable power,loads of settings. It does all I need a microwave to do. If you're looking for something fancier, maybe look at others, but i got on sale and had been good so far.

Doggiie

DoggiieAU

Cooks Fast, but noisy

Probably one of the more annoying microwaves as it makes noise after it finishes. For an extra 30 seconds, it just 'cools down' with a noisy engine.

Apart from that, it actually cooks really fast, so that comes with no complaints. Would not mind this otherwise! Use is easy too.

AvalonSouth Australia, Australia

This is the best microwave I’ve ever purchased

This microwave does everything I need it to do. My favourite aspect is the cooling down feature as I think it preserves the life of the machine. This is the first inverter microwave I have purchased & I can’t believe how evenly it reheats or cooks food & defrosting bread rolls. It’s a good size & keeping it clean is a pleasure. You don’t forget that you have something in it because it reminds you that you haven’t opened the door - I just haven’t checked out how many times it does it yet. 3 is the most reminders I’ve needed.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

You're most welcome.

Jordi

JordiMelbourne

Ok microwave

This microwave heats well and does the job but the settings are very confusing so it really isn't very user friendly. All I need is a basic microwave oven so I chose this one for its powerful motor for a reasonable price. I also went with white as it matches the location better.

SaWo

SaWoWestern Australia

Great Microwave

We bought this microwave to replace a two year old model from another brand.
The Sharp does exactly what we need it to, it is easy to use, easy to clean, well built and you can see inside clearly. It runs fairly quietly, especially compared to the previous one. Also, the Sharp was over $100 cheaper than the previous one and performs extremely well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Mal

MalWANTIRNA SOUTH

Reasonable product

Sharp microwave is a simple yet easy to use product. The color matches my other white goods in the kitchen and this is simple to clean bu using the same detergent. The color stay shining and none dust collection is easy to clran and maintain. Very happy to use it.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

KINGYWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good Microwave, But!!!

Our second sharp microwave in the last 10 yrs(among others) This was a great microwave and worked better than most, was simple to use and we were very pleased with it. However after a period of time parts of the display started disappearing and got worse and worse until it completely disappeared, microwave still works fine, you just don't know what it is doing, and strangely enough this is exactly what happened to the other sharp microwave we owned.
SO COME ON SHARP!!!!! Get your act together.

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Josh

JoshMelbourne

Poor durability

I've owned this Microwave for about a year and a half now. I noticed after about 12 months it started to do 'funny' things. Sometimes the turntable would refuse to spin for no good reason, sometimes the button presses wouldnt register. By now after 18 months or so, I can only open the door if i press the button, hold it in with one and and then yank the door open with my other hand. it still seems to cook OK, but it's definitely not built to last.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Shandy

ShandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just OK not too bad

We spend 189 dollars on this microwave. Many functions but we didn't really try all yet. Good in price and the reason we bought because of inverter sensor function. It also doesn't require time to be set during heat the food as sensor will know how long it need to heat up. Try with a glass of water before and it work out. We try on food before it doesn't stop so we will staring on out microwave to ensure not over heat

Danny

DannyPerth

Simple and works

Not many of us are looking for a high end "top of the line" microwave, and this is nothing special. I never needed a manual to use it, very straight forward. As for aesthetical appearance it blends in well to most kitchens. It is a very basic kitchen appliance and I have not had a problem with it in 4 years. It is not overly expensive either. I would recommend this product

Date PurchasedJan 2014

Leigh

LeighGosford

Meets needs

When i first bought this product i got great customer service they didn't try and sell me something i didn't need. Therefore I'm impressed with my purchase meets all of my expectation I have so far still trying to figure out some of the settings so hopefully all goes well

Date PurchasedJun 2017
angus

angus

Safe with Sharp

we always use Sharp microwave. the price is reasonable. it serves us well.
easy to use. instructions easy to follow.
use the microwave mainly for warming food. occasionally use it for cooking. visitors to the kitchen have no problem using it. nothing fancy
happy with it.
would recommend to friends

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Samira

SamiraAustralian Capital Territory

Failed after just 1 month of use

This started off as a powerful microwave, needing half the time to heat food compared to my previous microwave. However, after a couple of weeks, the heating was uneven and unpredictable. On occasion, my mug of milk was cold even after 2 minutes of heating on full power.

And today - I was reheating leftovers and the microwave tripped my mains and has completely stopped working.
I has just been over a month since I bought the unit. I would not have expected for it to fail this early.

Very disappointed.

Leigh

LeighCentral Queensland, QLD

My microwave is the best

Its the best and the cheapest. This is the only microwave ive ever owned that hasn't begun to play all sorts of funky tricks after time. Be careful not to slam the door tho as it smashes the catch. Doesn't happen if you never slam the door. So for the price, the reliability and the efficiency this is the best of the best!

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Tracey J

Tracey JVictoria

Door frame and sticker melted/burnt

Date PurchasedJun 2016