R395EST, R395EBS

1.8

Dean

DeanMurray Region, NSW

Good microwave

Like the options it provides and the design is sleek and blends in well with other appliances in my kitchen. Easy to clean. Only downside is the defrosting option - it will only sensor defrost meat if I put in at least 500g and unless I'm standing next to it to press start again, it will come up as an error. This can be frustrating when it has 'sensed' the weight and type of meat but will not defrost fully without a couple of attempts.

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman for $249.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience your feedback has been logged.

Bill02

Bill02South East Queensland, QLD

We're Sharp fans, but with reservations

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $245.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to inform us of your experience your feedback has been logged. We encourage you to reach out to our Customer Care team at ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review for assistance.

Karen S

Karen SSydney, NSW

Good value for money!

This microwave works perfectly. It has a sleek minimalist appearance. Easy to clean, easy to use. The only thing it doesn't do is keep time very well, but then again that is what clocks are for

Purchased in October 2018 at Winning Appliances for $290.00.

Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R395EST / R395EBS compares to other Microwaves

See all Sharp R395EST / R395EBS reviews

Bigsnfats

Bigsnfatsasked

R395EST / R395EBS

Why does the fan continue to work after opening the microwave oven is opened

gutsy47
gutsy47

This model (along with a few others these days, with Inverter technology and sophisticated electronics controls) does this to cool the internal components after a cooking cycle finishes (as things would not instantly cool down after a cooking cycles completes), AND also helps to evaporate any moisture that hangs around after cooking. I believe it mentions this in the manual.

LizzyQ

LizzyQasked

Elizabeth Qazim -

I purchased a Sharp R395EST 34L 1200WS/Steel Inverter Microwave from The Good Guys, Cairns on 02/07/19 for$266.00. The internal light has begun flickering and I want to know how I deal with this. Will I return the appliance to The Good Guys or should I take it to a Sharp retailer in Cairns (if there is one) for repair under it's 12month warranty. I hope I don't get the run around and would like to hasten a safe solution

Frustrated

Frustratedasked

How do you defrost less than 500g

Marcus S.
Marcus S.

There is a power control button above the Stop button... I set it to 400 then press the Start button to set the power. Then dial in about 3 or 4 mins and hit Start...

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi, thank you for contacting us. Please refer to page 22 on the operational manual from this link https://support.sharp.net.au/downloads/opmanuals/R350E_R395E_om.pdf. Also, on page 8 we have instructions on manual operation and 400W - 220W power setting can be used to defrost.

See all Sharp R395EST / R395EBS questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Compare both Sharp R395EST / R395EBS
CategoryMicrowavesMicrowaves
Price (RRP) $349.00$349.00
Type ConventionalConventional
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and InverterChild Safety Lock, Inverter and Sensor Cooking
Dimensions 315 x 520 x 410 mm315 x 520 x 410 mm