Sharp R395YS / R395YBK
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

ravinder kumarSydney, NSW

Great microwave till today

Hi i purchased this microwave on 30 July 2016 and it stop working today 22 July 2019 just less than 3 years. It was working great till today. This stop heating or cooking. This was a great microwave. Love it so far but not happy now. I think one year warranty ia not enough for this expensive product. I hope sharp can repair this at no cost please. Would love to buy again.

Purchased in July 2016 at 2nds World for $260.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Ravinder, we are concerned to hear of your experience with this product. We would encourage you to reach out to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

ravinder kumar

Thanks sharp for repairing this product.great help and customer service

Davey
DaveySouth East Queensland, QLD

Okay for a while

Purchased 2014 and has done a reasonable job. Two days ago arced and has a large burn mark. Was told by Sharp to take to local agent for assessment. Took microwave in, agent opened door and said he would have to have a closer inspection before telling Sharp what the problem was and if they would ok it to be fixed. He then told me if Sharp decided not to fix it it would cost me $154 for the inspection. Not happy so will not buy Sharp again.

Purchased in March 2014 at The Good Guys Physical store for $242.00.

Margaret
MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very dissapointed

Purchased from Harvey Norman yesterday a new microwave. Took it home, plugged it in, not working. Travelled another 35mins to return it from Montville to Maroochydore, the m/w was replaced, no problems with an apology. All good and working. Today I selected a recipe from the manual, moist carrot cake, followed the recipe to a T. When it was finished, half of the door is "fogged out". Rang Customer service, was told this was normal because of the high moisture content. "Just keep the door open for 1 to 2 hours".......WHAT......... Have always had Sharp Carousel M/W, not happy with this new one

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Riju
RijuCanberra

Really cool

Bought this from good guys in Fyshwick we were looking for a good new microwave and the technology used in the sharp modeling is inverter technology which aids in even cooking of the food say if you are cooking meat or rice it can cause even heating and good texture the colour and look of the model is also great

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Riju, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We will pass this on to our product team.

Hayley
HayleyPENROSE

Wonderful microwave!

Great microwave at this price point. Looks great with other black appliances.We are enjoying our new microwave. It seems to cook things to perfection.Excellent product! Easy to install and great features! Very attractive on my countertop! Would recommend to anyone in the market for a countertop microwave!It works well and functions as noted. We were very pleased with the purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Hayley, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019

Angela BMount Gambier

Door has melted!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Angela, we are sorry to hear about your experience in regards to the product. If you could please send your contact details through to ccare@sharp.net.au, a member of our team can assist and troubleshoot for you.

Jan S
Jan STraralgon East

Great microwave

Love this microwave and use it all the time. Heats and cooks evenly..I also purchased one for each of my sons..highly recommend. It not only compliments my kitchen but works well to.. It is easy to clean and not to bulky. It was also a reasonable price. You won't be disappdisappointed.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jan, thank you for the lovely feedback. We will pass it on to our product managers. Have a good day.

Skyej
Skyej

Amaziing

This product is the best thing since sliced bread. i cannot believe how well this item works, i read the manual and it is one of the easiest microwaves out there to use. the price is great too i will deff keep buying this brand of appliance, just amazing :-)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Skyej, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day!

Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellently

This microwave is durable, I have had mine for over 5 years now. The power of this microwave is stronger than others. I find I need minimal time to heat or cook anything, which is a blessing with a busy young family. I am very happy with mine. The model number may not be accurate but the description is correct.

Date PurchasedNov 2010
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Renee, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Lily
Lilysydney

good

bought it about a year ago to use in my little coffee shop, so far does a good job, no dramas at all. easy to clean and not making too much noise when heating things compared to the LG one l used at home. black stainless steel looks very stylish. a no regret buy

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lily, That is great news! It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave. Cheers!

nv1970Thornleigh

Disappointing! Failed after 3 month.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, We are sorry to hear about your experience in regards to the microwave. If you would still like us to contact you to assist, please feel free to email us your contacts details at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi NV, thank you for your feedback. We will pass it on to the relevant managers and we are glad that you are happy with the resolution. Have a good day.

Roger JAdelaide

Poor lifespan similar complaints recorded.

Microwave oven is only 22 months old. It has started to make sparking noises when in use. We have noticed burn marks between the door and the frame. We are now worried about using the appliances. Suspect it is definitely on its way out. 5th Sharp microwave oven we have owned. The last 2 have had a short life. Losing confidence in the quality of Sharp Microwaves.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Roger, we are concerned to hear of your experience but thank you for taking your replacement microwave in for inspection. We will pass on your comments and feedback to product managers for their review. Thank you

Only lasted 5 years

Purchased original microwave May 2013. My parents and my husband’s parents recommended a Sharp Microwave due to reputation for quality and they have both had Sharp Microwaves for 15 + years. Used only lightly to reheat meals 1-3 times per week. As other reviewers have mentioned, the microwave also has burn marks / rust on inside of the door. Our family are very disappointed with the failure after only 5years of very light use. We asked an electrician friend if it could be fixed and he said it was cheaper to buy another one. Disappointed that this will contribute to landfill after only 5 years of light use. Not good for the environment!

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Emma, thank you for your time in providing feedback. We will pass the issue on to our product team for their review. If you require any assistance, please send your contact details through to ccare@sharp.net.au.

Duckers
Duckersmelbourne

Lovely Stylish Microwave

I am delighted with this Sharp microwave. It absolutely suits the decor in my kitchen and looks head and shoulders better than any other model that I could see. It is finished in a stylish smoked stainless steel and has very simple, clearly laid out menus. It cooks quick as a flash, much faster than our old one due to the inverter system and I am still getting used to the correct timing. I am very pleased with it..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Pee Geecanberra

Microwave only Lasted 4 Years

Purchased original microwave March 2014. Used it only to cook porridge and rice, and re-heat cups of tea. It is now inoperative and does not heat at all. Also experienced arcing and a burn on inside of the door. Very disappointed with failure after only 4 years of very light use.

We replaced it in last week (April 2018) with the same model; however, the new item constantly buzzes loudly - even when the oven is not in use!

Will be very unlikely to purchase another Sharp product after these experiences.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Pee Gee

After having the microwave checked by a service agent, Sharp provided a replacement oven. Thank you Sharp for taking the time to look after this customer.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Pee Gee, We are glad that your issue has been resolved. Have a good day.