Sharp R395YS / R395YBK
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

Janey
JaneyPort Macquarie

Only lasted three years

It was bought in September 2016 and has just suddenly stopped working. It sounds and looks the same with all the lights & beeps but just not cooking anything. Three years just seems a pretty short life expectancy.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Janey, we are concerned to hear of your experience with this product. We would encourage you to reach out to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

ravinder kumarSydney, NSW

Great microwave till today

Hi i purchased this microwave on 30 July 2016 and it stop working today 22 July 2019 just less than 3 years. It was working great till today. This stop heating or cooking. This was a great microwave. Love it so far but not happy now. I think one year warranty ia not enough for this expensive product. I hope sharp can repair this at no cost please. Would love to buy again.

Purchased in July 2016 at 2nds World for $260.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Ravinder, we are concerned to hear of your experience with this product. We would encourage you to reach out to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

ravinder kumar

Thanks sharp for repairing this product.great help and customer service

Tony QSydney, NSW

Turntable stopped working and microwave no longer heating

Our Sharp microwave is just over 5 years old and has suddenly stopped working. Turntable stopped working and microwave no longer heating and display does not revert to "Cooling" at end of the selected timer period. The microwave played up a few weeks ago and was not working properly but after turning it off at the mains power plug and restarting it worked ok. Last night and again today we have turned off and unplugged the power plug and attempted to heat half a cup of water for 20 seconds then a further 50 seconds, the turntable did not rotate and the water remained tepid. Can it be repaired or will this cost almost as much as a new microwave?

Purchased in July 2012 for $234.00.

Riju
RijuCanberra

Really cool

Bought this from good guys in Fyshwick we were looking for a good new microwave and the technology used in the sharp modeling is inverter technology which aids in even cooking of the food say if you are cooking meat or rice it can cause even heating and good texture the colour and look of the model is also great

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Riju, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We will pass this on to our product team.

Hayley
HayleyPENROSE

Wonderful microwave!

Great microwave at this price point. Looks great with other black appliances.We are enjoying our new microwave. It seems to cook things to perfection.Excellent product! Easy to install and great features! Very attractive on my countertop! Would recommend to anyone in the market for a countertop microwave!It works well and functions as noted. We were very pleased with the purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Hayley, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Jan S
Jan STraralgon East

Great microwave

Love this microwave and use it all the time. Heats and cooks evenly..I also purchased one for each of my sons..highly recommend. It not only compliments my kitchen but works well to.. It is easy to clean and not to bulky. It was also a reasonable price. You won't be disappdisappointed.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jan, thank you for the lovely feedback. We will pass it on to our product managers. Have a good day.

Skyej
Skyej

Amaziing

This product is the best thing since sliced bread. i cannot believe how well this item works, i read the manual and it is one of the easiest microwaves out there to use. the price is great too i will deff keep buying this brand of appliance, just amazing :-)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Skyej, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day!

Worked great until now

We bought this microwave 4-5 years ago and have been very happy with it until now.
Turned on microwave and there is white sparking coming from behind metal plate. I have read in previous posts this is arcing which seems to be a common problem. Now we are looking to replace our microwave as it seems very unsafe to use.

Date PurchasedJune 2013

Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellently

This microwave is durable, I have had mine for over 5 years now. The power of this microwave is stronger than others. I find I need minimal time to heat or cook anything, which is a blessing with a busy young family. I am very happy with mine. The model number may not be accurate but the description is correct.

Date PurchasedNov 2010
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Renee, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Lily
Lilysydney

good

bought it about a year ago to use in my little coffee shop, so far does a good job, no dramas at all. easy to clean and not making too much noise when heating things compared to the LG one l used at home. black stainless steel looks very stylish. a no regret buy

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lily, That is great news! It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave. Cheers!

JulieMerrylands

Slow wave

This micro wave is so slow just to start cooking and I don't think it speaks English or understands Aussie cooking. It is way to hot when it does eventually start. I don't think I haven't burnt any thing in it to date.. Maybe I need cooking lessons or they could come complimentary with the oven

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Julie, we are sorry to hear about your experience in regards to the product. If you could please send your contact details through to ccare@sharp.net.au, a member of our team can assist and troubleshoot for you.

Julie

I am mistaken and you are right it is kmarts own brand I am so sorry.

Nick
Nick

So far so good

I bought this because I had owned a Sharp microwave that served my family well for over 15 years which was quite amazing. Having read some of the reviews for this model, I am a little nervous, but 2 weeks down and so far so good. It seems to cook food quicker (it's more powerful) and more evenly (it is an inverter model) which are both pluses. Given the other reviews I'll report back if anything goes wrong.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Nick, thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Have a good day.

Duckers
Duckersmelbourne

Lovely Stylish Microwave

I am delighted with this Sharp microwave. It absolutely suits the decor in my kitchen and looks head and shoulders better than any other model that I could see. It is finished in a stylish smoked stainless steel and has very simple, clearly laid out menus. It cooks quick as a flash, much faster than our old one due to the inverter system and I am still getting used to the correct timing. I am very pleased with it..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Babs
BabsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better luck next time

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Babs, we are sorry to hear about your experience and we will pass your feedback on to the relevant managers. Have a great day ahead!

MumOfBoysAdelaide

This is a 'cradle to the grave' brand for me

Grew up with an early version of Sharp Carousel (90s), the hubby owned one before we got married and then we used it for many years, and this recent purchase in the last few years, is even better with the Inverter. So happy with the even cooking, defrosting and reheating of things. Mainly use it for steaming vegetables, reheating dinners, defrosting meat, and occasionally nuking ice-cream for 8-seconds so it's a little bit melted. They have improved the button choices (or just updated with the times) but most food types are covered off that you'd want to put in the microwave.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear MumOfBoys, we are glad that you enjoy using the microwave. Thank you for being a loyal customer!