Sharp R395YS / R395YBK
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

Joby P.
Joby P.Sydney, NSW

Was an excellent microwave I ever used, very happy so far but stopped all in sudden , not happy now...

Was an excellent microwave I used ever, very happy so far but stopped all in sudden , not happy now... after 4 years, feels like such a short time and one year warranty is not so enough for such an expensive microwave, hope sharp will do something to deal with it...

Purchased in April 2015.

ravinder kumarSydney, NSW

Great microwave till today

Hi i purchased this microwave on 30 July 2016 and it stop working today 22 July 2019 just less than 3 years. It was working great till today. This stop heating or cooking. This was a great microwave. Love it so far but not happy now. I think one year warranty ia not enough for this expensive product. I hope sharp can repair this at no cost please. Would love to buy again.

Purchased in July 2016 at 2nds World for $260.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Ravinder, we are concerned to hear of your experience with this product. We would encourage you to reach out to ccare@sharp.net.au, referencing your review to discuss this further with our Customer Care team.

ravinder kumar

Thanks sharp for repairing this product.great help and customer service

Riju
RijuCanberra

Really cool

Bought this from good guys in Fyshwick we were looking for a good new microwave and the technology used in the sharp modeling is inverter technology which aids in even cooking of the food say if you are cooking meat or rice it can cause even heating and good texture the colour and look of the model is also great

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Riju, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We will pass this on to our product team.

Hayley
HayleyPENROSE

Wonderful microwave!

Great microwave at this price point. Looks great with other black appliances.We are enjoying our new microwave. It seems to cook things to perfection.Excellent product! Easy to install and great features! Very attractive on my countertop! Would recommend to anyone in the market for a countertop microwave!It works well and functions as noted. We were very pleased with the purchase.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Hayley, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day!

PiperSp
PiperSpCortlinye

Decent microwave

The dial is easy enough to get used to but the buttons feel rather cheap. Also it seems like for some reason it doesnt so a great job on heating soups. I'm not sure how this could be since our last microwave was all 1200W but thats sure what it seems like to us in the household. The sensor is a nice idea but like so many other microwaves can be very hit or miss. Nothing about it is terrible, and it looks pretty good, but it was just very underwhelming for the price compared to other microwaves.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Piper, thank you for the feedback. We will pass it on to our product managers. Have a good day.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Jan S
Jan STraralgon East

Great microwave

Love this microwave and use it all the time. Heats and cooks evenly..I also purchased one for each of my sons..highly recommend. It not only compliments my kitchen but works well to.. It is easy to clean and not to bulky. It was also a reasonable price. You won't be disappdisappointed.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jan, thank you for the lovely feedback. We will pass it on to our product managers. Have a good day.

Skyej
Skyej

Amaziing

This product is the best thing since sliced bread. i cannot believe how well this item works, i read the manual and it is one of the easiest microwaves out there to use. the price is great too i will deff keep buying this brand of appliance, just amazing :-)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Skyej, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day!

Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellently

This microwave is durable, I have had mine for over 5 years now. The power of this microwave is stronger than others. I find I need minimal time to heat or cook anything, which is a blessing with a busy young family. I am very happy with mine. The model number may not be accurate but the description is correct.

Date PurchasedNov 2010
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Renee, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Lily
Lilysydney

good

bought it about a year ago to use in my little coffee shop, so far does a good job, no dramas at all. easy to clean and not making too much noise when heating things compared to the LG one l used at home. black stainless steel looks very stylish. a no regret buy

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Lily, That is great news! It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave. Cheers!

DanniW
DanniWBrisbane

Good

This product was bought for the resident of rental unit. It is easy and handy to be used for cooking food and heating drinks. They also heat baby formula for their baby, and reflected that it is fast for ready milk. This one has good looking with metallic looking. L

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Danni, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

RumBar
RumBarMelbourne

Going Well So Far

We have only had this two months but I am slightly nervous reading the other reviews. Ours works perfectly and we think it looks fantastic in our kitchen. We actually bought it mostly on looks which probably isn't smart but we figure Sharp is a good Japanese brand. It works very well (so far) so fingers crossed we get a long life out of it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, thank you for your purchase and review of the product. If you need any assistance in the future, please feel free to email us your contacts details at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022. Have a good day.

Donna KAU

Goes forever.

I have not had much luck with microwave ovens. Until now. I love the look of this one looks so neat and clean. Heats my meals up so nice. Dont really understand why microwaves are different. But this one doesnt dry my food out and it definitely hasn't blown up on me (lol) ..As I said have not had much luck with them until now. Dont think this little beauty is going to give me any trouble.
It's my baby now.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Donna, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. If you need any assistance in future, please feel free to email us your contacts details at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022. Have a lovely day.

Thankyou.

Duckers
Duckersmelbourne

Lovely Stylish Microwave

I am delighted with this Sharp microwave. It absolutely suits the decor in my kitchen and looks head and shoulders better than any other model that I could see. It is finished in a stylish smoked stainless steel and has very simple, clearly laid out menus. It cooks quick as a flash, much faster than our old one due to the inverter system and I am still getting used to the correct timing. I am very pleased with it..

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

MumOfBoysAdelaide

This is a 'cradle to the grave' brand for me

Grew up with an early version of Sharp Carousel (90s), the hubby owned one before we got married and then we used it for many years, and this recent purchase in the last few years, is even better with the Inverter. So happy with the even cooking, defrosting and reheating of things. Mainly use it for steaming vegetables, reheating dinners, defrosting meat, and occasionally nuking ice-cream for 8-seconds so it's a little bit melted. They have improved the button choices (or just updated with the times) but most food types are covered off that you'd want to put in the microwave.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Dear MumOfBoys, we are glad that you enjoy using the microwave. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

TonyLaunceston, TAS

A great and power microwave, with so many functions and features

I have had that in my rental (yes, lucky) for a few years before I moved into my own tiny apartment, and I loved it thus just bought one after moving in. It is a bit expensive for sure, but that 1200 W inverter is definitely quick and powerful, saves quite a bit of time, and the build quality is good enough, so in my opinion, it was worth it.

Features and Functions: Though I have used it for 4 years, I haven't tried all the functions, I would mainly use the quick 60s one, as I know what I am cooking/preparing.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Tony, We are glad that you enjoy using our microwave. Have a great day ahead!

Tony

That's a quick response. Indeed I have loved it so far, for about 4-5 years, so that's great. Just hope it would last.

One suggestion, if you could integrate the time saving into your clock, it would be great..