Sharp R880FS

Buying Guide Banner

Peter B18

Peter B18Perth

Terrific unit!

Q: What do you call an appliance that defrosts without overly cooking, reheats, again without extra cooking, microwaves, and/or grills ?
A: My Sharp R880F(S) !
A great unit. I'm sure that whatever they have upgraded to will be as good or better!

Purchased in March 2018 at Gumtree! for $50.00.

Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Peter, thank you very much for your time in providing feedback. Have a good day.

mirapj

mirapjHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous microwave

I have owned this for a while it is the best microwave I have ever used and the oven is fantastic

Brilliant

With this plus a small cooktop, and a steamer and frypan you can cook anything, perfectly. Very clever help messages anticipate what you want to do. Just baked a perfect batch of brownies in it. Results better than normal oven. Picky people would probably rather have stainless steel rather than silver enamel. Bully for them.
Everything

Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R880FS compares to other Microwaves

Ahmed M.

Ahmed M.asked

Hi , I have Sharp 880 F. My opening and closing button is broken. Any suggestions where I can buy this?
3- 3-1 JBTN-B092WRF0 Open button
3- 3-2 MSPRCA050WRE0 Open button spring
My email is asmitha23@gmail.com

Sivi V

Sivi Vasked

My oven lower heating element had given a spark today while working in microwave mode. What should I do now? Can I no longer use my oven?

Hi Sivi,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact us at 1300 135 022 so that a member of our team can assist and troubleshoot for you accordingly.

Kind Regards,
Sharp Australia

Sivi V

Sivi Vasked

Can we bake two half kg cakes together at a time in the oven?

Hi Sivi V,

Thank you for your question. The R880FS does come with a high and low rack and you are able to use both at the same time, you will need to keep in mind that the cooking time will vary. If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1300 135 022 so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Kind Regards,
Sharp Australia

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

CategoryMicrowaves