3.2

Chantelle

Chantelle

Love this fridge.

This fridge is amazing. Great size fridge for a big family. Freezer capacity is sufficient for a family of 4. The freezer has 6 draws big enough to have meals that will storage for months. Love the industrial handles and very easy to clean. Unfortunately the outer fridge dints very easily. Very good looking fridge & functionality to perfection.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
    Sharp
    Sharp A.Sharp

AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst fridge I have ever brought

I have had this fridge for a few years and it has been a problem from the beginning. The ice cube tray and the drawers underneath have never fitted properly and when I contacted the Sharp representative I was informed that the shelves etc are not under warranty and would not be replaced. This means that I cannot use this part of the freezer which is annoying. Also the shelve door pockets continually break and I have had to replace them twice. This is the same for the veggie crisp door. It might be good on storage but the other features distract

khalid

khalidSydney, NSW

Bad experience

I bought this fridge 3 years ago, recently it broke down while under extended warrentee, it is now more than one month waiting for spare part to arrive from Asia, as Sharp Australia does not have spare parts for my fridge. Insurance company says that I have to wait 2 to 3 weeks more for spare part to arrive. This is really shocking; Sharp Australia just through appliences in the market without having spare parts for them.
    Shape and external apperance
    No cooling in the fridge and making ice in the freezer. they said air damper beween fridge and freezer is faulty

Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Sharp SJF65P compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

sbl1961

sbl1961AU

Loved it but now disappointed

Cathryn
    Cathryn

I bought a replacement for the Front crisper drawer cover and I have no idea how to instal it back. I guess I have to clip the little two knobs to somewhere but where? Can anyone help me, please?

pablo_h
    pablo_h
    Kyles
    Kyles

I've had mine for 4 years now and the plastic things underneath the fridge doors broke off, the front crisper drawer broke and one of the side door covers have broken as well. Not very happy.

BFERRETTO

BFERRETTOmelbourne

Perfect fridge

Had the fridge for a week now and must say very happy with it plenty of space in both the fridge and freezer, well organized freezer with plenty of usable space due to the layout which forces you to be neat. easy to keep clean doesn't leave finger prints and really looks great.
    Both layout and style of the fridge
    No water dispenser

guest12345

guest12345NSW , 2145

The glass shelving and wide shelves are great. Was a little worried about buying Sharp brand, but have been very happy with it.
    We have the white 653L model. As read previous reviews on the stainless steel we decided to purchase the white model. So far no dents, have 2 children. We have had Fridge for 15 months and no problems. The ice cube trays are so easy and handy in summer especially. Love the freezer drawers to separate meas, vegies etc.

Rig30mechanic

Rig30mechanicAU

Excellent in white.

We have owned the fridge for two years and love everything about it. The ice maker trays work well and don't take up too much room. The freezer layout works well with the drawer system giving good accessibility.
    The white doesn't dent like SS and is easy to look after.
    I would buy another if I had to.
    Plenty of space and good layout. Wide shelves. Good door shelves. Great freezer layout with deep drawers.

Fantastic Refrigerator Big Family 2 years service No problems <$2000

We decided to buy the white version PCWH as against the stainless. We found that all the Stainless appliances were a hassle to keep clean. Wost still the slightest ding/scratch is noticeable from miles away.
    Our big family open and close the fridge all day. Now 2 years later nothing is broken and no parts are loose etc as indicated by other writers. Maybe they work for other companies. However this is a great fridge with 6 freezer drawers.Huge wide shelves door pockets for 3Lt milk. Best of all we got it for <$2000. With todays Aussie Dollar I am sure you can do better.
    French Door freezer, Quality Build,Glass shelves for easy mop of spills

kbw
    kbw

where did you get it less than $2000?!

Terrible

I am extemely disappointed that I didn't do more research and fell for good looks instead of quality. This is one fridge that I would not recommend to anybody. I have just priced replacement parts (bits of plastic) and new SS skins for the doors and may as well buy a new one!(obviously another brand)
    I love the interior set up and the overall appearance
    The quality is appalling, cheap plastic draws and it must be the thinnest stainless steel possible on the doors as it marks so easily and WE are careful!

Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Terrible

Great to have open shelves like that. However Sharp not taking any responsibility for bad quality SS Skin - nor offering any solution to this problem.
    Love the double doors which open to shelves the full width of the fridge. Great for platters for entertaining. No other fridge like it. it is the new generation of style for fridges
    SS skin very very easy to dent which totally negates the pros above.

colinbbecker

colinbbeckerAU

Have had the fridge for 3 months and at this stage very happy.Would recommend this to familys wanting a replacement fridge
    A very simple and practical fridge.Ice maker easy to use,shelving plenty of adjustment.Freezer chills fresh food quickly.[Brisbane climate]Compressor runs for short periods and very quite.White enamel finish excellent and assembly no problems.Controls very easy to work out.
    Nothing to be concerned about

Good

Very sleek and moden looking fridge with clean lines, looks and works great. Lack of chilled water is to be expected with the look but would be nice.
    Clean lines and unique modern appearance. Ion system seems to remove odours.
    No chilled water feature

Donaldo

Donaldoasked

SJF65P

Only had ours SJ F65FC WH Fridge for a week and fridge is great but freezer doesn't freeze properly - it's set on - 18 C but won't freeze ice - freezer gets cold but ice won't freeze - any ideas welcome cheers Donzo

Submit a warranty claim!

Timasked

SJF65P

My fridge is now freezing after I had a power outage , what can I do ?

Grandma

Grandmaasked

SJF65PCWH (653L, Classic Whtie)

I have an SJ-F65PC Fridge which I love however during the terrible storms on the Sunshine Coast Coast last night our power went off for about 5-10 seconds come back on for 2 seconds then went off for 5-6 hrs. The fridge came back on when the power supply was fixed however the frezer is working fine but the fridge section is not working at all, the interior light is still working. I read in the instruction manual about back pressure in the compressor, is this the probem and if so what do I do about it Thank You, Deidre

Ann

Perhaps get a fridge mechanic. The compressor is broken?

Tim

Hi , I was wondering if you fixed it and what was the problem as I have the same issue , thanks

Tim

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp SJF65P

Compare all 3 Sharp SJF65P
    Sharp SJF65PCSL (653L, Brushed Silver)
    • Discontinued

Sharp SJF65PCSL (653L, Brushed Silver)

No reviews yet
    CategorySide by Side Fridges / RefrigeratorsSide by Side Fridges / RefrigeratorsSide by Side Fridges / Refrigerators
    Capacity653L653L653L