MPN: SJFJ676VBK

Tim. F

Tim. FWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent fridge

have owned this fridge for past 5 years, has been excellent till recently when it developed a loud noise, similar to what others have been experiencing, called local electrician, found the evaporator motor needed replacing once completed there was improvement but still a humming noise,on further investigation found a rubber mount missing on the base of the compressor and fixed , fridge now operating excellent,

Purchased in July 2013 for $2,770.00.

Household Size2 person(s)

Great until something breaks...

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

KittlesBrisbane

Perfect till 1 week out of warranty

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Kittles

Sharp i sent an email on the 26th Jun and still have not heard anything. Will also like to add the company you sent out to inspect my fridge have just billed me.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Geoffrey_Cartridge

Geoffrey_CartridgeAU

It is perfect for us

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

Great fridge- until recently, perfect.

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Pete

Will do, thanks for responding!

Pete

unfortunately the end result of this customer care contact has been a link to service agents where I can buy a new crisper drawer. I'd much rather the fridge stayed shut, and didn't beep all night.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Kaz

KazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vegie crisper

the Vegie crisper has ice on the bottom of the crisper so bad that I need to place a hand towel doubled and paper towel. Had a service call , has increased the fridge temperature to 6 degrees, he is not entirely sure why it is occurring.
Wait a week if any improvements.
Purchased an additional three years warranty

Date PurchasedNov 2014

IDJCanberra

A nice fridge.....but

We bought our fridge 18 months ago and have been very pleased with its looks and it operation. We particularly like the ice making feature. The fridge is quiet, holds its temperature well and the freezer design is good and provides easy acces. Our disappointment comes from the flimsy design of some of the plastic fittings. We have broken the vegetable crisper lid several times and the lid of the cheese compartment dropped off and broke a week ago. In both case it was the flimsy design of the pivots that gave way. These components are very expensive to replace (the crisper lid was over $90 delivered), rediculously priced for bits of plastic, particularly given that they are also prone to easily break.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
IDJ

Following my review of the Sharp SJFJ676VBK I was contacted by Sharp Customer Care. They have replaced my crisper lid and cheese tray cover free of charge. Thank you Sharp. That is great customer service.

Withajay

WithajayDenmark, West Australia

Great Fridge and Great Service

Mres

MresSydbey

Worst Experience Ever!

Stopped working within 6 months of purchase! Terrible product and even more terrible staff and customer care workers. I have had countless emails ignored. I have been without a fridge for 2 weeks now. I'm pregnant and simply cannot afford to live without adequate nutrients throughout the day. I've had these concerns highlighted to your team over the phone and via email, all of which have been ignored. Yet to receive a response, rude phone representatives. Losing my patience and will NEVER purchase a Sharp product again. Nor will I recommend anyone else to do so. Most painful process and experience ever!

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

John

JohnNewcastle

Food is freezing in fridge

Had a faulty fan in freezer compartment it was replaced
Since than the fridge compartment is freezing everything
I have the temp set on 4 still freezers everything

Good... but...

My fridge been delivered 5 days ago and I got a SJFS676VBK...the fridge and freezer works very well, keeps everything nice and fresh ... nice design, love it... but children lock it does not seem to work even that I do everything by the book and the lights are on showing me the key still it does not lock...can you please tell me where the problem is Thanks.

Adriana
Adriana

Thank you for the prompt reply! I will send my details shortly. Thanks again

JES

JESSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Fridge

Needed a new fridge for the new house and was not starved for choice. Bought this one after much research (mostly because it was a bit pricey) and have no regrets. Food stays fresh, drawers keep things very tidy and easy to see (both in fridge and freezer). One criticism: fruit drawer is really shallow and doesn't easily hold grapefruits or larger apples.
Question: is the occasional 'chirpy' sound normal -- or should I ring for a service?
Keeps food fresh, no cold spots in fridge, drawers keep things tidy and easy to find

See all Sharp 676L French Door reviews

Jon

Jonasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

Hi Sharp Customer Care, we are interested in purchasing this black SJFJ676VBK Fridge but I am naturally concerned with the ongoing problem with the Crisper draw lugs as described by many customers, is this still an ongoing problem or have you solved the problem and if we purchased the fridge how would you deal with this if it happened to us after 1 year ? Regards Jon

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jon, We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Ursula

Ursulaasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

What is the NZ sharp customer services contact number please?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Ursula, the NZ contact number is 0800 501 201. If you need further information, please feel free to visit the website at https://www.sharp.net.nz/contact/contact-us.
Have a good day.

JAN

JANasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black)

My fridge model sj-fs676v has started to make a constant noise like the motor is running all the time but stops when you open the doors. Any ideas?

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Jan, We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question. Our team will be able to troubleshoot and assist in resolving the matter.

See all Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VBK (Glass Black) questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Compare all 3 Sharp 676L French Door
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $3,299.00
Dimensions 1830 x 892 x 766 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Handle Type Recessed