MPN: SJFJ676VWH

3.8

• Internal Layout

NashSydney, NSW

Door alarm is keep making noise!

I bought this fridge in May 2018 from Costco. It was working perfectly without any issues until 1 month ago. Now the door alarm is ringing without any reasons and it is very annoying! I need to push or pull the fridge to make it stop. The user manual also not have clear instructions to turn this noise off. This alarm even starts in the middle of night! I am quiet disappointed of this . I need to contact the Sharp warranty section now and anything that they can do from their end.

Purchased in May 2018 for $1,600.00.

All fine until the noise started

Date PurchasedJan 2018

LozSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant - still

Actually it was the SJ55HWH purchased in 1997 (21 years) and is still going well, (model listed was the closest i could find) til only the other day the freezer doesn't freeze anymore but the fridge part is still powering on faultlessly. Never missed a beat and only just changed the seals last year :-). A perfect example of how products should be made for consumers benefit, not for a short period for the manufacturers benefit and their shareholders.

Date PurchasedJan 1998
Loz

I wish I could but seemed Sharp arn't proving much choice anymore. I just bought a Westinghouse.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

HairyNorthampton

vegie crisper freezing

I noticed my vegies were freezing so I checked the fridge temp on the digital readout on the door to see what the thermostat was set at.
The thermostat is set to 4 degrees like I believe it should be......problem is.....the top of the fridge (according to my temp probe) is 4 degrees but the bottom is -4 degrees? If I increase the temp to stop the freezing by 4 degrees it would make the top 8 degrees which I wouldn't have thought cold enough to keep things at a safe temp?

Date PurchasedApr 2017

cc5000@bigpond.com

Andi

AndiDromana

Awesome fridge for a family with teenagers too !

Hard wearing ,easy to keep clean , quiet and stylish. Firs in the kitchen space easily and doors swing open easily but seal well . Love the space in the freezer , easy to stack and see what's there .Fridge very spacious ,room for lots food .the white seems to stay cleaner than the stainless steel one we had

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Sharp A.Sharp

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Shaiz

ShaizSydney, NSW

Very good product, value for money

I am using the Sharp refrigerator for around 3 years now and found it to be an excellent product. I had a Samsung refrigerator which proved to be a pretty average product and I replaced with Sharp. I was a bit skeptical about my choice but in the end, it proved to be a very good refrigerator.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Nic

NicSydney

Great fridge, love the glass look

Overall, I'm very happy with the fridge for the price paid.
We wanted a white glass fridge so that we didn't get dints in (yet another) stainless steel fridge.
And so far my prediction was correct. White glass looks awesome and doesn't get the terrible dints.

next point it was chosen for: the separated left/right veg crisper box, so you only have to open one French door at a time for your veg. And it works perfectly (as long as I remember where I put it!)

And finally: no more huge bucket freezer where everything gets lost and the draws break from the weight of everything in there. Separate (smaller) freezer draws are exactly what I wanted.
Totally happy with my choice of fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Martin

MartinAdelaide

Same problem ice in the crisper carrots freeze solid

Crisper door poor design, the lug breaks off very easily, i have always liffed the door then pulled the drawer out but still breaks the lug, crap design, the crisper freezes up , if you up the food compartment temp it will stop it ,but then your food is not kept a a safe temp, as most dairy and other goods need to be 4 degrees or below

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Mist

Mist

Spacious and quiet

We needed a new fridge but we didn't want any fancy features such as water dispenser/ice maker etc. This fridge is so spacious and well designed especially the freezer drawers. The glass panels are beautiful and stylish, and they don't seem to leave finger prints. Overall we are very satisfied.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Good fridge freezer but not perfect

See all Sharp 676L French Door reviews

Nashasked

Hi,
Is there any white glass finish Sharp SJFJ676VBK French door fridge available in the Sydney market? if so, where do I get this from?
Thanks very much for your information

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Nash, Thank you for your interest. You will be able to find the specific model and the location nearest to you for purchase at our website - https://www.sharp.net.au/home-products/refrigerators. If you need further clarification or assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1300 135 022.

Nash

Thank you Sharp for responding to my query.
Why the price for black / white colours, the same model looks so different from the one ones available in other stores? More than $1000 difference!
Do you able to match with other store prices?
I appreciate your response

Kind regards
Nasiha

Tanya

Tanyaasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

Can this model be fully integrated??

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,
Sharp Australia

Tracey

Traceyasked

676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

We purchased our new sharp SJFJ676V a week ago and the fridge temp is 10 degrees and we are unable to decrease the temp. Can someone please help me.

Hi Tracey ,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 510080, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Kind Regards,
Sharp Australia

Withajay
Withajay

Sounds to me like it is on Vacation Mode. If you can't understand the instructions on page 7 of the manual I'd suggest calling Sharp directly. They have a great team who'll be able to talk you through it.

Frances Haydon
Frances Haydon

Did u find out what's wrong ? Mine is doing the same

See all Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Compare all 3 Sharp 676L French Door
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $3,299.00
Dimensions 1830 x 892 x 766 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Handle Type Recessed