Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White) Questions & Answers

MPN: SJFJ676VWH
Listing monitored by Sharp

4 questions from our users

Nashasked

Hi,
Is there any white glass finish Sharp SJFJ676VBK French door fridge available in the Sydney market? if so, where do I get this from?
Thanks very much for your information

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Nash, Thank you for your interest. You will be able to find the specific model and the location nearest to you for purchase at our website - https://www.sharp.net.au/home-products/refrigerators. If you need further clarification or assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1300 135 022.

Nash

Thank you Sharp for responding to my query.
Why the price for black / white colours, the same model looks so different from the one ones available in other stores? More than $1000 difference!
Do you able to match with other store prices?
I appreciate your response

Kind regards
Nasiha

Tanya
Tanyaasked
676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

Can this model be fully integrated??

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,

Tracey
Traceyasked
676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

We purchased our new sharp SJFJ676V a week ago and the fridge temp is 10 degrees and we are unable to decrease the temp. Can someone please help me.

Hi Tracey ,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 510080, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Kind Regards,

Withajay
Withajay

Sounds to me like it is on Vacation Mode. If you can't understand the instructions on page 7 of the manual I'd suggest calling Sharp directly. They have a great team who'll be able to talk you through it.

Frances Haydon
Frances Haydon

Did u find out what's wrong ? Mine is doing the same

Jennifer Pham
Jennifer Phamasked
676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

hi there is no light in the freezer, how do I turn it on?

Hi Jennifer Pham,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 501327, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Kind Regards,

See all Sharp 676L French Door questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

Other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators