MPN: SJFJ676VWH
See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

3.8
    HairyNorthampton

vegie crisper freezing

I noticed my vegies were freezing so I checked the fridge temp on the digital readout on the door to see what the thermostat was set at.
    The thermostat is set to 4 degrees like I believe it should be......problem is.....the top of the fridge (according to my temp probe) is 4 degrees but the bottom is -4 degrees? If I increase the temp to stop the freezing by 4 degrees it would make the top 8 degrees which I wouldn't have thought cold enough to keep things at a safe temp?

Date PurchasedApr 2017

cc5000@bigpond.com

See all Sharp 676L French Door reviews

Nashasked

Hi,
    Is there any white glass finish Sharp SJFJ676VBK French door fridge available in the Sydney market? if so, where do I get this from?
    Thanks very much for your information

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Nash, Thank you for your interest. You will be able to find the specific model and the location nearest to you for purchase at our website - https://www.sharp.net.au/home-products/refrigerators. If you need further clarification or assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1300 135 022.

Nash

Thank you Sharp for responding to my query.
    Why the price for black / white colours, the same model looks so different from the one ones available in other stores? More than $1000 difference!
    Do you able to match with other store prices?
    I appreciate your response

Kind regards
    Nasiha

Tanya
    Tanyaasked
    676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

Can this model be fully integrated??

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,
    Sharp Australia

Tracey
    Traceyasked
    676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

We purchased our new sharp SJFJ676V a week ago and the fridge temp is 10 degrees and we are unable to decrease the temp. Can someone please help me.

Hi Tracey ,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 510080, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Kind Regards,
    Sharp Australia

Withajay
    Withajay

Sounds to me like it is on Vacation Mode. If you can't understand the instructions on page 7 of the manual I'd suggest calling Sharp directly. They have a great team who'll be able to talk you through it.

Frances Haydon
    Frances Haydon

Did u find out what's wrong ? Mine is doing the same

See all Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Compare all 3 Sharp 676L French Door
    CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
    Price (RRP) $3,299.00
    Dimensions 1830 x 892 x 766 mm
    Energy Rating2.5 star(s)
    Household Size 5+ people
    FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
    Handle Type Recessed