MPN: SJFJ676VWH
See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sharp

3.8
  • Internal Layout
NashSydney, NSW

Door alarm is keep making noise!

I bought this fridge in May 2018 from Costco. It was working perfectly without any issues until 1 month ago. Now the door alarm is ringing without any reasons and it is very annoying! I need to push or pull the fridge to make it stop. The user manual also not have clear instructions to turn this noise off. This alarm even starts in the middle of night! I am quiet disappointed of this . I need to contact the Sharp warranty section now and anything that they can do from their end.

Purchased in May 2018 for $1,600.00.

Martin
MartinAdelaide

Same problem ice in the crisper carrots freeze solid

Crisper door poor design, the lug breaks off very easily, i have always liffed the door then pulled the drawer out but still breaks the lug, crap design, the crisper freezes up , if you up the food compartment temp it will stop it ,but then your food is not kept a a safe temp, as most dairy and other goods need to be 4 degrees or below

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
See all Sharp 676L French Door reviews

Nashasked

Hi,
Is there any white glass finish Sharp SJFJ676VBK French door fridge available in the Sydney market? if so, where do I get this from?
Thanks very much for your information

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Nash, Thank you for your interest. You will be able to find the specific model and the location nearest to you for purchase at our website - https://www.sharp.net.au/home-products/refrigerators. If you need further clarification or assistance, please feel free to contact us at 1300 135 022.

Nash

Thank you Sharp for responding to my query.
Why the price for black / white colours, the same model looks so different from the one ones available in other stores? More than $1000 difference!
Do you able to match with other store prices?
I appreciate your response

Kind regards
Nasiha

Tanya
Tanyaasked
676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

Can this model be fully integrated??

Hi Tanya,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact our Customer Care team either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question so that a member of our team can assist you accordingly.

Kind regards,
Sharp Australia

Tracey
Traceyasked
676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White)

We purchased our new sharp SJFJ676V a week ago and the fridge temp is 10 degrees and we are unable to decrease the temp. Can someone please help me.

Hi Tracey ,

Thank you for your question. We encourage you to contact Customer Care either via email at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022, referencing this question with your CRN 510080, so that a member of our team can troubleshoot accordingly and assist in achieving a resolution for you.

Kind Regards,
Sharp Australia

Withajay
Withajay

Sounds to me like it is on Vacation Mode. If you can't understand the instructions on page 7 of the manual I'd suggest calling Sharp directly. They have a great team who'll be able to talk you through it.

Frances Haydon
Frances Haydon

Did u find out what's wrong ? Mine is doing the same

See all Sharp 676L French Door SJFJ676VWH (Glass White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Compare all 3 Sharp 676L French Door
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $3,299.00
Dimensions 1830 x 892 x 766 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free and Ice Dispenser
Handle Type Recessed